Tree Hut mango body butter

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Tree Hut body butters are the best happy medium between affordable and super-moisturizing that I've found. They're not quite as moisturizing and don't sink in quite as quickly as, say, my CYS Silken Body Butters, but they're also not US$14 a pop. I use them when I need to cover a lot of real estate with something more moisturizing than ordinary lotion, such as after shaving my legs. I also sometimes use them as hand cream, although they're very slow-absorbing and slightly sticky, so not ideal for that use. Speaking specifically about the mango scent, it's slightly tart and fruity, slightly artificial but not unpleasantly so - it actually reminds me more of peach than of mango, but it's tasty and not too sweet or strong. The coconut lime scent is my favorite, though.

on 1/10/2015 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best body butter on the face of the earth. The scent is delicious, so much that you almost want to eat it. The texture is also amazing and moisturizes well. The other scents in their line are great too. You can get a big tube or tub at Walmart for 5 bucks...can't beat that!

on 9/10/2014 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was very disappointed when they stop making and selling tree hut mango body butter. I was
told it was not a good seller. Not so the store I bought it from couldn't keep it on the shelf. I not only bought the body butter, I also bought the lotion, and the spray oil. The other flavors were very prevelent on the shelf. What is the real reason they stop making mango butter by tree hut.

on 3/22/2013 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

just ok

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE it! I have tried other Mango body butters and none of them smell as great or as easy to apply as Tree Hut Mango Shea Body Butter (minus Body Shop's. Other body butters didn't just slide on the skin, they were tacky and sticky, or the smell was ummm yuk. I was really sad when they stopped selling the Mango scent a few years back but I went to Ulta and lo and behold, it's back! It's a little more pricey at Ulta than the other scents are at places like Target & Walmart but to me, it's worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Purchased this once, and can't find it anymore:( I personally loved the smell...very fresh and fruity, not overpowering. The texture is to die for..so smooth and creamy. All of Tree Hut scents are yummy, but this one really stood out to me. I recently saw TH clearanced out at Wal Mart for $1 each and while it was nice to stock up, I am scared that they are DC'ing. This brand is better than BBW or VS in terms of quality and price, so I hope they stick around. I also love Almond & Honey and Brazilian Nut;) The lotions are very hydrating, but I am generally a fan of body butters. Packaging is better than the more costly brands, as Tree Hut actually gives you a pump on their lotions. 17.5 oz on the body wash, 11.75 on the lotions, so you get a generous amount as well (and for $5, that's a bargain).
Dear Tree Hut, Bring back the Mango. Thanks;)

on 7/4/2007 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I didn't buy this product but tested little on my skin. The smell as soon as you open the jar is terrible. NOTHING like mangos. It works good though but the smell. Eew.