July 31, 2014 | 1499 users online

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

just ok

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Delicateflowers

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE it! I have tried other Mango body butters and none of them smell as great or as easy to apply as Tree Hut Mango Shea Body Butter (minus Body Shop's. Other body butters didn't just slide on the skin, they were tacky and sticky, or the smell was ummm yuk. I was really sad when they stopped selling the Mango scent a few years back but I went to Ulta and lo and behold, it's back! It's a little more pricey at Ulta than the other scents are at places like Target & Walmart but to me, it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by MrsLayneStaley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Purchased this once, and can't find it anymore:( I personally loved the smell...very fresh and fruity, not overpowering. The texture is to die for..so smooth and creamy. All of Tree Hut scents are yummy, but this one really stood out to me. I recently saw TH clearanced out at Wal Mart for $1 each and while it was nice to stock up, I am scared that they are DC'ing. This brand is better than BBW or VS in terms of quality and price, so I hope they stick around. I also love Almond & Honey and Brazilian Nut;) The lotions are very hydrating, but I am generally a fan of body butters. Packaging is better than the more costly brands, as Tree Hut actually gives you a pump on their lotions. 17.5 oz on the body wash, 11.75 on the lotions, so you get a generous amount as well (and for $5, that's a bargain).
Dear Tree Hut, Bring back the Mango. Thanks;)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2007 1:01:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I didn't buy this product but tested little on my skin. The smell as soon as you open the jar is terrible. NOTHING like mangos. It works good though but the smell. Eew.