August 21, 2014 | 1330 users online

Polishes - MAC - Seadip

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2007 8:47:00 AM More reviews by MissLaura2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this shade! I love Mac polishes in genera. This is a shimmery chocolate brown with plummy purple undertones. Looks great on my pale cool-toned skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2006 10:55:00 PM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although I'm not a huge fan of The O.C., I still saw "The Party Favor" episode (ie: the prom episode) where Mischa Barton's character wore that flouncy Chanel dress and Rachel Bilson's wore that exquisite, to-die-for Lavender Label Vera Wang cream dress with chocolate brown ribbon and floral detailing. Ever since that episode, I've wanted a polish similar to the one Rachel's character was wearing - a chocolate brown with a slight plum tone...well, I found it - MAC's Seadip.Released with the Sundressing collection, Seadip is a deep chocolaty brown with red and plum shimmer. the shimmer is more noticeable in the bottle, but it gives the polish that slight pluminess I've been craving. Great color combined with the much-improved formula (nice even coverage in two coats)...my chocolate craving has been satisfied.
continued >>