October 26, 2014 | 1429 users online

Lipstick - Shiseido - Perfecting Lipstick - P16 Tahiti Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by EstherR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

can I submit it in onw word????
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Amazing pink, I bougth it on sale, paid 13$, usually it costs more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 11:01:00 PM More reviews by definesinister

Seems like this lipstick is disappearing now... which is disappointing because one day I was thinking about a perfect lipstick and I was passing by the shiseido counter @ bloomies then I decided to browse... this one looked interesting so I tested it on my hand... it looked gorgeous! The SA came to be and then put it on my lips... I was amazed. Then she suggested a lipliner with it (vintage rose)... which really helped. I'm desperately hoping they will not discontinue this one because I will keep buying!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ckristen

tahiti pink p16 looked kinda scary pink when i saw the tester, especially compared to shiseido's other colors, but my sister persuaded me to buy this since it looked so pretty. well, i got home and applied it and i love it! the shade is very nice on my skin tone and is not outrageous at all. tahiti pink is my new favorite (this is coming from someone who loves the reds!). shiseido's lipsticks never disappoint, they apply like a dream and never flakes or dry the lips, and the perfecting series is neither too matte nor is it shiny. it has a slight plumping effect too, which my sister pointed out. the packaging is pretty too, a nice shiny bronze metallic metal tube. usually, i wouldn't spend more than a few dollars on lipstick and i do consider this expensive for lipstick at $22. but i guess now that i am convinced that a more expensive lipstick can be better overall. try this, lovely shade AND formulation!