November 28, 2014 | 1029 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Renew and Firm Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by jennabethh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using St. Ives Apricot scrubs to wash my face for a few years now. I like them because you can actually feel them working. They leave your face feeling nice and smooth, as well as being clean. I also use a toner after to remove any bits of wash or makeup left on my face.

Of all of the St. Ives collection, I can't say this one is my favorite, but it is still nice!

It is also very affordable, and lasts a long time! You need only a very small amount to wash your face thoroughly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this cleanser! First of all, it's a great value. My first tube of it still has about 30% left and I've had it for about 6 months. I can get it at walmart on sale in a 2 for $6 sale. (which I did to get my backups.) Now, on to performance. It cleans my skin well. It's a moisturizing scrub. It's gentle enough to use every day if I chose to, but I use it every other day. I like that it has AHA in it, but it doesn't make my skin flaky at all. It exfoliates minimally, which is why it could be used everyday, but I feel that it does exfoliate enough to make a difference. It doesn't exacerbate any acne flare-ups, and actually I feel that it helps when flare-ups do occur. Essentially, I'd say this is a good, basic, gentle AHA scrub to have in the skin care arsenal. I'd recommend it for any woman who wants to add some AHA to her skincare routine without it being as harsh as some of the other options on the market.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by strawbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can see my pores improving. Love the feeling after I use this. Gentle on skin. Great value. Curious to try the blemish one...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by yazmin77

i havent used this enough to give a full review, but il give one anyway, its a creamy scrub which cleans the face and leaves it very smooth and bright, it doesent leave the skin dry and i think somewhat it reduces the appereance of acne marks, il be using this more often to see the results.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by carakitty5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this based on reviews from this site, and so far this is great! I had a bad breakout from hormones, and this cleared up the dark spots, and (knock on wood) is keeping my acne under control.

Beware, if you use this the recommended times a week, your skin might be flaky. BUT, this is the glycolic acid doing its job. My skin is not tight or irritated as it is with other scrubs. I think it is a great scrub for my sensitive, acne prone skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by gdeezy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought this would have more exfoliating beads in it. Not enough to make a difference at all. If you have very sensitive skin, this might be a choice for you, but for normal skin I don't see where this will have much effect. It does leave skin feeling soft and hydrated with is why I gave it 3 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by etain_anders

Bought this after seeing the reviews--thankyou makeupalley for leading me to a great product! This stuff is fantastic, if with slightly larger grains than I'd like. It's very moisturizing, so much so that I don't even need moisturizer after using it at night. I have oily/acne-prone/combo/sensitive skin and using this 3-4 times per week leaves my skin looking great!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by JaymeLC07

This keeps my skin looking GREAT! I used to use the regular apricot scrub, then switched to this when I realized I should probably start being proactive about the whole aging thing (22 years old - yikes! lol) I use this every morning in addition to the st. ives collagen elastin moisturizer, and it keeps my skin looking smoother and more firm than its ever been!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by sthom87

I used to use the blackhead control St Ives and picked this one up by mistake, but I like it a lot more. I've just started on the Clinique 3-Step system and I'm intending on still using this every couple of days instead of the cleansing lotion/exfoilant step 2 product because I feel this is really getting the gunk out of the blackheads on my nose.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by honeycheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great scrub for the face and body. I have already used several tubs of it. The scrub has the right amount of exfoliant particles and the right texture to gently exfoliate and leave the skin feeling so fresh and clean. The scrub is really creamy and I think it has some natural oils in it which makes the skin feeling oh-so-great after using it. I must mention that I have super sensitive and skin which breaks out easily.But this is one product my skin is in love with.Will definitely repurchase forever!!