October 25, 2014 | 1112 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Merle Norman - Luxiva Triple Action Eye Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by rmcadams

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this product, but when I went back to replace it I was told that the product has been discontinued. If you liked it also, please contact Merle Norman and ask them to reinstate it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by snowrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I suffer from undereye puffiness and it is so hard to find a suitable solution. But this eye gel really works! I used it for a while and was amazed to find my eye bags reduced for the first few months I used it. Something in this eye gel makes me tear up when it's first applied though. Also, after a few months I found that this was causing my eye area to become dry and uncomfortable.

This is a bit on the pricey side but a little does go a long way. The packaging is very sturdy and almost luxurious- it's a glass capsule with a gold top. The eye gel itself is a very pretty clear goldish colour but has a bit of a medicine scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by wannashine

grrrrr..made my undereye puffiness worse! But felt great going on.:( I'm glad it was just a sample which MN is so generous with.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 9:56:00 AM More reviews by ggrinst

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the VERY BEST eye gel I have ever used. I had a sample a while back and really liked it but didn't buy it. Then, this year, my eyes have really been puffy and dark circles this winter, so I went back and got some. Literally, overnight, it made a difference. I used it last night and this morning the skin around my eyes was so clear and pink! Love it! Don't miss out on this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 7:22:00 PM More reviews by trevor97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great eye gel that actually diminishes the appearance of wrinkles! I am very impressed! I have tried sooooooooo many eye creams the past and have never seen results this good! It is worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2006 9:05:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fabulous eye gel that I like to use first thing in the morning to reduce the puffiness & redness that I wake up with, due to allergies. It also acts as a moisturizer & softens fine lines. As a tip: I put this eye gel in the fridge-a great soothing, 'wake-up' treatment in the morning!!