Merle Norman Luxiva Triple Action Eye Gel [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

on 1/17/2011 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I loved this product, but when I went back to replace it I was told that the product has been discontinued. If you liked it also, please contact Merle Norman and ask them to reinstate it.

on 7/11/2010 6:06:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I suffer from undereye puffiness and it is so hard to find a suitable solution. But this eye gel really works! I used it for a while and was amazed to find my eye bags reduced for the first few months I used it. Something in this eye gel makes me tear up when it's first applied though. Also, after a few months I found that this was causing my eye area to become dry and uncomfortable.

This is a bit on the pricey side but a little does go a long way. The packaging is very sturdy and almost luxurious- it's a glass capsule with a gold top. The eye gel itself is a very pretty clear goldish colour but has a bit of a medicine scent.

on 3/23/2008 2:36:00 PM

grrrrr..made my undereye puffiness worse! But felt great going on.:( I'm glad it was just a sample which MN is so generous with.

on 2/28/2008 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the VERY BEST eye gel I have ever used. I had a sample a while back and really liked it but didn't buy it. Then, this year, my eyes have really been puffy and dark circles this winter, so I went back and got some. Literally, overnight, it made a difference. I used it last night and this morning the skin around my eyes was so clear and pink! Love it! Don't miss out on this!

on 1/30/2008 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great eye gel that actually diminishes the appearance of wrinkles! I am very impressed! I have tried sooooooooo many eye creams the past and have never seen results this good! It is worth every penny!

on 7/22/2006 9:05:00 PM

This is a fabulous eye gel that I like to use first thing in the morning to reduce the puffiness & redness that I wake up with, due to allergies. It also acts as a moisturizer & softens fine lines. As a tip: I put this eye gel in the fridge-a great soothing, 'wake-up' treatment in the morning!!