Giorgio Armani Armani Silk 7

on 6/8/2008 1:53:00 PM

Armani Silk is as good as lipsticks can get, really comfortable to wear, lasts reasonably well and it keeps the lips hydrated.
#7 is a medium pink with neutral tones (not a bright pink at all) so that it's perfect for every skin tone. The finish is shimmery without being drying and you don't need a lip liner, as it doesn't go into the lines. I've already purchased a full size after being impressed with a tester.

on 1/14/2008 12:58:00 AM

I went to the Giorgio Armani counter and asked the SA for a lipstick for spring. Something that would be face brightening but nothing over the top. She recommended this and I just love it. Its my first GA Silk Lipstick. Its a soft mauve pink with a slightly glossy sheen to it. I've tried GA's Sheer lipsticks and one GA Mania lipstick and this is my favorite. The texture of this is out of this world good. Its moist and somewhat sheer but still provides an ample boost of color. Similar in texture to Chanel's Aqualumiere, but this is more moisturizing. Great product. $25 at Saks Fifth Avenue.

on 9/29/2007 10:22:00 AM

This is a beautiful color, which Replica's notepad describes as a pinked, pearly coral. On me, it shows less coral and more pink. It's one of the Satin Silk finishes, with the perfect amount of pearl and shine. It has reasonably good staying power, and I don't need to use it over lip balm, which is a miracle.

on 7/25/2007 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a beautiful step above neutral, more than YLBB. I'm a PPP with dark hair who can wear cool or warm colors. Gives my skin a burst of warmth. Would call this more of a cool color that has warmth in it. The SA suggested it, although I dont' wear pale pinks because they look too dead on me. Creamy and stays on, no scent, very pricey. For reference, some of my go-to lippies are Delux norris gloss, Mac "O", Chantecaille Saturn (plum) and either blue reds or brick reds.

on 9/12/2006 2:51:00 AM

LOVE this one. its one of my favourite lipsticks to reach for and it goes really well with almost anything. its got a nice glossy sheen to it, so that i can actually wear this easily without topping lip gloss over it

love the packaging as well, the sleek black armani tubes are just to die for =)

colour wise, it shows up as a pinky raspberry on my lips. its non-drying, and lasts pretty well.

on 7/22/2006 12:33:00 PM

Love, love this lipstick. It is a pinky mauve and glides on like it's name... Silk. Tim the National GA aritist picked this color for me. My skin tone, light slightly olive (use GA Lumininous Silk #2 and a little of #5 mixed togehter) with brown hair and brown eyes. Good when wearing "cool" toned clothing (lavenders, pinks, greys, etc.) Totally recommend - I'm gonna buy another!

Recommended for Medium Skin