October 31, 2014 | 1722 users online

Lipstick - Giorgio Armani - Armani Silk 7

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by sorinagrave

Armani Silk is as good as lipsticks can get, really comfortable to wear, lasts reasonably well and it keeps the lips hydrated.
#7 is a medium pink with neutral tones (not a bright pink at all) so that it's perfect for every skin tone. The finish is shimmery without being drying and you don't need a lip liner, as it doesn't go into the lines. I've already purchased a full size after being impressed with a tester.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2008 12:58:00 AM More reviews by hullabaloo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I went to the Giorgio Armani counter and asked the SA for a lipstick for spring. Something that would be face brightening but nothing over the top. She recommended this and I just love it. Its my first GA Silk Lipstick. Its a soft mauve pink with a slightly glossy sheen to it. I've tried GA's Sheer lipsticks and one GA Mania lipstick and this is my favorite. The texture of this is out of this world good. Its moist and somewhat sheer but still provides an ample boost of color. Similar in texture to Chanel's Aqualumiere, but this is more moisturizing. Great product. $25 at Saks Fifth Avenue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2007 10:22:00 AM More reviews by trshafer

This is a beautiful color, which Replica's notepad describes as a pinked, pearly coral. On me, it shows less coral and more pink. It's one of the Satin Silk finishes, with the perfect amount of pearl and shine. It has reasonably good staying power, and I don't need to use it over lip balm, which is a miracle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2007 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Suil

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful step above neutral, more than YLBB. I'm a PPP with dark hair who can wear cool or warm colors. Gives my skin a burst of warmth. Would call this more of a cool color that has warmth in it. The SA suggested it, although I dont' wear pale pinks because they look too dead on me. Creamy and stays on, no scent, very pricey. For reference, some of my go-to lippies are Delux norris gloss, Mac "O", Chantecaille Saturn (plum) and either blue reds or brick reds.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2006 2:51:00 AM More reviews by piggiejan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this one. its one of my favourite lipsticks to reach for and it goes really well with almost anything. its got a nice glossy sheen to it, so that i can actually wear this easily without topping lip gloss over it

love the packaging as well, the sleek black armani tubes are just to die for =)

colour wise, it shows up as a pinky raspberry on my lips. its non-drying, and lasts pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2006 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Cutie7

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, love this lipstick. It is a pinky mauve and glides on like it's name... Silk. Tim the National GA aritist picked this color for me. My skin tone, light slightly olive (use GA Lumininous Silk #2 and a little of #5 mixed togehter) with brown hair and brown eyes. Good when wearing "cool" toned clothing (lavenders, pinks, greys, etc.) Totally recommend - I'm gonna buy another!