September 3, 2014 | 1458 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Smoothwear Liptints in Radiant Rose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2008 2:36:00 AM More reviews by boourns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pretty! This moisturizing, glossy lippie is bright without being clownish. "Tint" really is a very apt name for this product... there's definite colour, but it's a low-impact sort of thing. Surprisingly long lasting, given that it's slick, and not sticky. My one complaint is the smell, which reminds me of the Cherry Merry Muffin dolls I used to play with in the 80s, but incredibly potent. So much so that it hurts my nose. A++ on the packaging though... slant tip, ooh! The plastic is very squishy so I know I'll be able to eke out every last drop, and the cap has a little plug built into it so the product won't ooze. It's really a brilliant little gloss in a tidy little package!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2006 5:57:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Why didn't I know how great these lipglosses were? I love liptints. They feel great on. They're not too sticky and they actually tint my lips. I am so tired of buying glosses and once I get them on they either look scary or it just looks like I threw on a clear coat. Radiant Rose is a bubble gum pink shade. If you have pink lips to begin with then this will be your new best friend. It made my medium pink lips look like candy. I loved it. The only reason I tried this gloss because my Target had them on clearance for 2.50$ but after using them I would definitely pay full price. I highly recommend them.