Lancome Juicy tubes cherie in Fancy turquoise

3.3

on 2/22/2009 4:41:00 PM

I love Juicy Tubes, and I mean love them- I have 50 if there's one. This is one I can live without. It's not the cherry flavored one reviewed from the same 3-pack, this one has more of an Oreo creme scent and flavor (2 stars just for being yummy). I do LOVE the scent of it, but it looks funny as a gloss- pale blue with silvery sparkles. If you were wearing a base shade and just dabbed this one on for effect on your way to a night club, it'd be perfect (1 star for having night life value), but it's certainly not practical for your average daily wear.

on 1/23/2009 11:12:00 PM

This l/g has very cute packaging and a great smell. Unfortunately it also has those huge white glitters that totally look horrible on my lips.

on 5/15/2007 2:01:00 PM

I'm amused with this. It tastes yummy, it looks yummy, and smearing blue sparkly stuff on my face reminds me of being six, so for summer I couldn't ask for more out of a lip gloss. This is not, however, a staple, and I won't need to buy it again. Something else amusing will come along.

on 7/21/2006 12:51:00 PM

People know how much I didn't get on with Lancome Juicy Tubes in general, but the JT cherie(LE)'s packing is so cute and adorable!

As soon as I put it on, I can taste the delicious cherry flavour.I eventually swapped it, and I LOVE it! The reason I didn't rate it highly as its taste was quite nasty as opposed the nice taste of the ones in the shops.. It gives me white lines, and it is pretty pricey for a lip gloss.

Recommended for Medium Skin