November 23, 2014 | 2077 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Heat Element Mineralize duo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by plasticbambi

Highley pigmented. Love these eyeshadows. Stays in place. Enough said.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by kimf79

I love this eye shadow duo. To be honest these are not colors I'd typically gravitate towards. But I was buying a #217 brush and the SA tried this on me to show me how to use the brush. I loved the rusty orangish color for the crease. It has a bit a of sparkle but just the perfect amount not too much for every day wear. And its a nice bright eye contour color. The light cream/gold color is pretty too. It is very subtle, but mainly the orange is the reason this product is worth buying!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by amyers2

Pros - beautiful rusty red shade / yellow gold shade. Very pigmented yet still easy to blend. Long wearing. Great color pay off. The reddish shade is different from most other reds I have seen. Great sheen.
- - -
Cons - slight fallout.
- - -
Overall - I use this with a brown base underneath (bamboo) to give the red color a brown tint. After seeing a picture of Mila Kunis at the 2009 Emmy's I was obsessed with creating a reddish / brown smokey eye that would work for me. I love using either this duo, heritage rouge, or an old Victoria's Secret set to create a reddish smokey eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I liked this overall, it is definately pigmented. I usually wear this half and half on my lids vertically putting the light color from inner corner to center of the lid, thnen the other color from center to outer. Then put a black or bark brown in the crease and blend well. It looks beautiful this way!! Love this mes. Blends very well too

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap. I have many of the MES from MAC. I can say that by far this is the one that has the best texture and staying powder. The first time I wore this i didnt even use a primer. I also didnt wet the brush. It went on beautifully and it stayed on the whole day. These colors are a little too " earthy " for me which is why I dont use it but if I could go and change the colors on this I would. I love everything about it, the texture, staying power, and the blendability. If you like neutral/natural shades please try this. You will love it and it will last you forever. You dont need a lot of the product. I found that it " foiled " my eyelid with very little product and effort. not primer and no wetting.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by marianab16

I think "Heat Element" is a gorgeous duo. The colours are a beautiful gold and an intense copper that looks perfect on the crease an in the outer V. Both of them are very shimmery and I like that. Good texture and pigmentation. Very easy to apply. I tend to apply the copper on the crease and it makes a really good combination with many other colours. The gold colour is a beautiful shade, a mix with golden and beige that you can apply dry or wet. I would repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this eyeshadow because I don't really have any colours that are like these. They are great to use together or use them with other colours but in my opinion I like to darken up the colours with brown because they look a bit too orangey without it to me I don't know maybe that's just me. My only complaint is that my lid broke the first time I used it :( but it's okay I still love this eyeshadow soo much

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

i am living the colours -vivid and pure gold+copper. the only downfall is the fallouts so i like to apply them with a damp brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 3:43:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

One of my favorite MAC mineralize duos! The gold side is a very metallic orangey/gold .. the other half is a vibrant copper. This looks amazing on my brown eyes, and works surprisingly well as a blush on my MMM warm skin tone. can't rave enough about this pretty duo! Definitely worth getting your paws on if you can find it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

Love at first sight..one side is a vibrant burnt metallic orange, the other is a pale golden beige..just gorgeous.