Dior Rouge contour lipliner in natural beige

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I adore this lip liner. I have the Dior contour lip liners in both earth and natural beige. They are both a much of a muchness with natural beige tending to be more pink. However, both are natural coloured lip liners, and I can use them to make my pout slightly bigger by outlining a little over my natural lip line and then “filling in” before applying lipstick. These lip liners are great because you can use any lipstick shade you want after, so it’s perfect for those that have heaps of lipsticks and don’t want to buy a matching lip liner for every single one. The price is a little expensive, but I have tried all the drugstore brands and high end brands and none come close to matching this one in terms of natural look, pigment and lasting power. Definitely will repurchase

on 3/17/2011 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The sales agent at store had this color on and looked great so I purchased. At first I was very unhappy with this lip liner but after reading other reviews thought I would give it another try.
My first impression was that it was dry, lack of pigment and just a waste of money.
Now I have to admit, it is a perfect natural lip color, therefore if you want a subtle, nude look it works fine. I now line my lips and color them with this liner, then use the CD Lip Glow balm and finish off with the CD Lip Maximizer. A natural sexy pout is the result!

on 12/9/2009 1:19:00 PM

I bought this once and never again...It drags and pulls, is uneven and dried out...Of course, it could be Macy's sold me a liner gone bad, but the end result is the same, I will never buy this garbage again...I prefer Chanel Aqua Crayon - also from Macy's, which is the absolute best, goes on smoothly, lasts all day...worth the mucho bucks I paid for it.

on 8/6/2007 11:58:00 PM

I love this lipliner! I have fairly medium toned lips (I'm latina) and it is so hard to find a lipliner that matches my natural color. Well, this is it. Yes, it's expensive. I've paid full price but I've also found it a lot cheaper on ebay. Will continue to buy!

on 7/21/2006 12:43:00 PM

There are so many lipliners out there that claim to match one's natural lip color, but so far only this has achieved where M.A.C and Clinique both failed. The shade is just slightly darker than my natural color.

It feels very smooth(not dry or waxy)when applying. I also use it all over my lips as a base for a lipgloss. Not to mention the gorgeous packaging with the Dior logo all over it and it is dual-ended with a brush for blending.Inside the cool blue box,there's also a sharpener too with Dior on it.

All in all, it is a winner in the lipliner category. I just wish it was cheaper!

Popular Lip Liners