October 26, 2014 | 903 users online

Lip Treatments - Nuxe - Baume Prodigieux Levres Protective Lip Balm - Gloss Effect SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice lip gloss. I bought it in the color "Legendaire Pink". It's a nice soft pink color, very natural looking. The lip gloss is very moisturizing and I like the fact that it has SPF 15 protection. It has a fruity-floral scent to it but it's not overpowering at all. I'd definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by gale2509

I bought this gloss in shade 04 charismatic red. It says it's a multiple purpose balm helps nourish, protect and beautify lips. I think it's absolutely brilliant, I am a gloss addict from budget to blow out and this def gets a thumbs up from me. Colourwise, it's a bright but very sheer red, you could build this for more intense colour. It's not at all sticky, smells delicious it states it's 'barley sugar flavour' staying power was very good and price was very good value. Anyone thinking about trying one of these glosses, do, you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by mojo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love it! The texture is great and the color is just adorable (i have the rosť one but it appears kinda dark pink on my lips). it protects and nourishs. definetly worth the high price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only lipgloss in the world I would ever wear as I loathe the sticky feeling all other glosses give me.

This glides on easily, gives a glossy finish, contains spf 15 and comes in beautiful shades( I have the Shimmering Chocolat). It's brilliant for both summer and winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by shigawire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is a lifesaver. If, like me, you have chapped lips, try using this for a week and you'll see the immense difference. The last time I used it, I had the light pink, which made it excellent for home use but not really something I would wear when out or at work. This time around I bought the gloss in Chocolate Shimmer (Shimmering Chocolate) with SPF15 and I am in love. The scent, the taste and the color all suit beautifully. I'm really pleased to have this product again as it's all natural and deliciously scented. Definitely something I'd repurchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 8:32:00 AM More reviews by hanna84panna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great gloss! love the spf since my lips tend to burn in the sun. Great color and i actually don't need a balm underneath which i almost always do w other gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by vmelkic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have that pink shade and it isn't anything special but I still love it. It's a nice lip balm/gloss, nice texture, it has a nice sweet smell and it looks nice on my lips. It's not too pigmented so it's not for those who prefer pigmented lip glosses. But, if you like non-sticky lip glosses this one is a great choice.

It's not that cheap, but it's quite cheaper than Lancome lip glosses and it's a bit bigger - 7ml.

Won't be buying it again cbecause I have bunch of lip glosses and have to spend some of them. :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2008 10:54:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice lip balm/gloss. All the colors are nice, but I bought Chocolate Shimmer for a neutral look. The lovely color is a chestnut brown with shimmers. Staying power, as previous reviewer stated, is just OK, but this product softens my lips and is one of the few SPF lip products that doesn't dry out my lips. No gunky or sticky feel. Also very nice when used with liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2006 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Lory79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the lip balm with SPF in the tube.
It contains mango butter, sweet almond oil and vit. E.
Well, it's not that cheap, about 15 euros but what the hell, I had to try it.
So far I'm really pleased.
The balm is creamy, it's golden with shimmers and tastes so sweet. my lips are restored and the glossy effect (although it's not a lip gloss) is long lasting.
I'm happy with the SPF15. Really a good buy!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2006 3:22:00 AM More reviews by tiacat

This is a brand new launch to the Nuxe line. It is nutri-protecting lip care. It is a light lip treatment with an SPF of 15 and a lovely slight pinky gold pearly sheen. Not as nourishing as the nuxe honey dream lip balm but I really like the texture looks glamorous and treats at the same time. Isn't in any way sticky and has OK staying power. Repalces the lovely tined balms they used to do but discontinued. i prefer this much more up to date and modern. The packaging is gorgeous too.