October 24, 2014 | 1597 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Waterproof EyePencil in Turquoise 7L

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by KatieRoxx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Maybe I've just gotten too used to liquid, cake or gel eyeliners which glide on effortlessly, but I would have thought given the price I paid for this eyeliner that the texture & consistency would be much better.

Instead, the instant I removed the cellophane & used this for the first time, it started out dry and the color saturation just sucked. Felt like I had to retrace the line several times on my upper lid just to get a hint of turquoise color to show up.

The dryness of this produce is reminiscent of a $1 Wet n' Wild pencil eyeliner. Actually, I think the $1 eyeliner might be better. The only reason this one gets 2 lippies is because a turquoise liner is fairly hard to find...but my search will go on. Will return and not repurchase any other pencil liners by MUFE.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by suchalady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This liner applied like butter. It was incredibly smooth and easy to work with. The color was very vibrant. I swatched it on my hand in Sephora, then came home a few hours later. I washed my hands twice and the liner was still on my hand. This liner is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by MotherPanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got some different shades of them cause I'm a free-lance make-up artist. The pigment is good for blending and you need to apply eye shadow over it. There is other same pigment of eye liner in most of the brands, but Make Up Forever has got the stunning shade that I can't find from other brand. Overall, I like them!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by maccosmetics09

I really like this eyeliner!! The color is amazing and really is waterproof, and it stays in place all day. However, I had to take a lippie off because it didnt stay/ show up very well on my waterline.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 1:55:00 AM More reviews by NikkiBee

This eye liner has the best staying power I have ever seen in pencil form. It seriously lasts all day and it is totally waterproof, which is why you have to use a good eye makeup remover to take it off. This nice turquoise colour looks great with glowing tan skin and a neutral lip - a great simple beach look for summer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2008 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a creamy pencil liner that manages to last a long time, even without a primer. The color is a bright-yet-flattering turquoise, and it complements my blue/green eyes nicely. I still prefer MAC Blue Peep for bright blue liners, but this is still very pretty and has a great formula. I'll definitely try out some other shades soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2007 2:43:00 PM More reviews by XlacemetighterX

I got this a sample size when I ordered other products from sephora the color is amazing so rich and so bright ...it's so bright and goes on well and doesn't smudge too much...i have really tested the waterproofness of this make up so I can't really speak for that. but it is an awesome product...i didn't expect something like this from a brand with the name make up for ever

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2007 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora, and I FRIGGIN' love this! lol. The color is fantastic, and it goes on very smoothly. My sample will last me for awhile, but I would definitely purchase in the future. I have posted a pic of me wearing this fabulous color:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2006 7:08:00 PM More reviews by asphyxiad0ll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Very smooth, long lasting, and what a beautiful colour! I got this as a free deluxe sample from Sephora, and I'm very thankful, as I likely wouldn't have discovered MUFE otherwise. Here's what it looks like on me [the colour lining my bottom lid]:
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2006 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was on the search for my HG aqua/turquoise eyeliner, This is a beautiful shade. lovely shimmer.

Very creamy like mac powerpoints, and also skips a bit when used close to the lashes. Isn't as smudgeproof or waterproof as claimed on me since i have watery eyes.

Since it is a creamy liner it doesn't tug or pull and is easily smudged (if you want to smudge it a bit) but it does set a bit after application. I haven't had a problem with it migrating all over my lid like other creamy liners once it's set.

I will buy again if I ever finish it up (I have like 5 different liners in about the same shade when I was on my search so I have more than enough at the moment).