Max Green Alchemy Scalp rescue Texture Paste

4.3

Purified Water, Aqueous Herbal Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra* (licorice) Root, Tussilago Farfara (coltsfoot) Leaf, Achillea Millefolium* (yarrow), Salix Alba (willow), Tabebuia Impetiginosa (pau d’arco), Arctium Lappa* (burdock) Root, Berberis Aquifolium (mahonia), Calendula Officinalis* (calendula), Equisetum Arvense* (horsetail), Urtica Dioica* (nettles)), Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate (plant origin), Cetearyl Alcohol (plant derived emollient), Vitis Vinifera (grapeseed) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis* (jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter), Dehydroxanthan Gum (plant derived styling agent), Parfum (phthalate-free fragrance of plant origin), Leptospermum Petersonii (lemon tea tree), Melaleuca Alternifolia* (tea tree), Lavandula Angustifolia* (lavender), Pelargonium Graveolens* (geranium), Rosemarinus Officinalis* (rosemary), Sucrose Cocoate (from sugar), Glycine Soja (soy amino acid), Panthenol (pro vitamin B5). *Organic Wildcrafted

on 5/30/2011 1:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is called a texture paste, but really it works more like a calming serum/leave in conditioner. If you use it for that purpose- this is one of the best most conditioning treatments ever. It really does gives hair shine! My hair was way more manageable and soft after this. It's got no silicones and lots of truly moisturizing oils. My comb ran thru like butter. I love this product and would buy again as a serum/frizz tamer/conditioning product. It's truly superior in that department.

on 10/10/2010 12:09:00 AM

I love how natural the ingredients are in this product, and it has a very pleasant smell. Unfortunately, it did NOT give my medium-length fine straight hair any volume at all. I applied to the roots when wet and blow dried my hair upside down. There was maybe a small amount of volume for the first half hour, but my hair fell flat after that. As a positive, it did make my hair very soft. I personally have found the Shear Miracles products to be more effective.
I think this would work well for those of you looking only for a small amount of lift and have shorter, more layered hair.

on 12/2/2006 2:11:00 PM

Doesn't work as well in creating a choppy look as heavier duty products, but the effect I get is a wonderful, more natural separation. Great on my hair. Makes it look healthy and together. Washes out easily. Can be reactivated by spritzing with water. Love it.

on 7/20/2006 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This stuff is really great for anyone that has thick, wavy, curly, or hard to manage hair. I can use this whether I have straightened my hair or left it thick and wavy. It lays down all the flyaways, baby hair and whatever else your trying to control, and gives a sleek smooth look with a natural gloss. Instead of that waxy patent leather shine that looks so strange to me. This is gonna be a staple for me, especially in the summertime when my hair is the hardest to deal with.

Popular Styling Products