New York Color Brush-On Lip Glaze

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/26/2006 11:47:00 PM

Hmmm. I guess i could take it or leave it.I just bought this in shade 563A, a nice, kind of mauvy shade. I think i have one in a coral color somewhere too. I got it on sale for 1.99, but like i said, i'm not totally sold. I'm not so fond of the fragrance, and a bit more pigment would be nice. Oh, and i HATE the brush applicator!! It just makes it that much more difficult to apply. You pretty much need a mirror handy, which i dont always have. I would be much, much happier if these had sponge doe-foot applipators instaid.

on 11/1/2005 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great Great product. It has great lasting power and shine. The texture is so rich and smooth, that beats my dept brand glosses. I think the product has been discontinued though, because I can't find it anywhere. I have 2 tubes that I will cherish as long as they last me.

The sheen is nice, it feels great, smells great, even tastes great! it doesnt do anything weird like flake or dry out lips or cake in the corners of the mouth.

Th pigment is ok. Need several layers for the color to start showing like a lipcolor as opposed to a gloss. but, hey, it IS a gloss!

The colors daughter and I have are Adorable, and some other shade. I believe Adorable is the candy-apple red one. So pretty!

Probably wont repurchase, not because these aren't good. they are very good. But, we have lots of glosses that will never get used up even halfway.

I looove this stuff. I bought it for $1 at wal-mart and it came with a lipliner. When I was gonna try it on I was thinking it would be junk but I was surprised cuz it worked really well.

on 2/25/2005 4:47:00 PM

This review is for the 561A Brush-on lip glaze; a beautiful sheer pink shade, however, it's a little too sheer and too shiny for my very full (no joke) pigmented lips. I do find that despite these reasons, I put this gloss on from time to time (at home). The sugary taste is delicious and hard to resist(lol).

on 1/24/2005 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am becoming more and more impressed with NYC products! I received the brush-on lip glaze in Beautiful from a friend. When i look at the lipgloss in the package, it looks like a pink with subtle gold shimmer. But when i put it on my lips, it's like a pink-peach color. The texture is...well...like glaze. It's a thick (but not JT thick) but creamy texture. It's not very sticky. My friend told me it smells like cookiedough, but i don't smell it...but when i lick my lips, it's sweet. All in all, this is a good lipgloss. I'm going to check out the other colors.

I have the color its called "beautiful" kind of a warm pink and I normally am not a pink kind of person, but this is the best lipgloss I have ever had and it smells soooo good, kinda of like a fruit punch. It was on sale for like a 1.25 so you really can't beat the price.

on 3/31/2004 7:03:00 PM

One of my favourite lip glosses! The first colour I got was nudish pink colour (I forget the name) and it gave me a nice YLBB look. Now I bought it again in Stunning, which looks scary purple in the tube but actually goes on like a sheer, sheer plum, not overwhelming at all. Very good staying power, lots of shine, cute packaging with the brush too. I wasn't a huge fan of the smell (that's why it gets four) but this one's definitely a catch.

on 3/17/2004 5:54:00 PM

Really pretty, dirt cheap, has staying power, and does not dry out my lips. What more do you need?

on 2/14/2004 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

These are on sale for $1.50 at Kmart. I got Irresistible, it looks hot pink in the tube but shows up a very flattering, sheer bright pink on the lips. These glosses are great for so cheap, all of the colors are pretty (esp. Beautiful), the only downside is they make my lips feel numb.

Recommended for Medium Skin