November 24, 2014 | 1256 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by SummerFyre

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this spray. I use it on my dry hair as a protectant for flat ironing, and it makes my hair so soft and silky and straight. Have to be careful not to spray too near my roots as it is a bit oily. It also holds my style all day - no frizzing up towards the end of the evening. I have to wash and restyle the next day instead of touching up, again because it is bit oily, but it looks so great I don't mind the extra work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Ive tried soooo many shine and gloss products that i could go broke and I really love this one!! It really makes my hair glisten and shine so job well done!! It has a nice scent to it and ive gotten compliments on how nice my hair smells wearing this. It is a bit oily in texture but I guess that's how it gets its shine factor and im not bothered by that as this does its job. I love how when I wear my hair straight it looks more shiny and tames the fly aways or spray and scruch to get nice waves so it gives u different ways to wear your hair. After trying so many shine products, this is the one I will continue to buy!!! A++ LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is great stuff, the product itself, works best for me, and it works well with my olong colour-treated hair and revived, revolved around, and renewed moisture and balance, much better than carrot oil, I hear also makes you hair grow long fast like wildfire, but no this works better, i love all products from this sytem, I use their moouse, gel, shampoo,and condotiomers, soaps,and more...... I get nest results, and now my hair is so smooth and silky nourished and refreshed.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a really nice shine spray, used with absolute moderation it adds a healthy sheen to my hair that doesn't weight it down or make it feel greasy. This little 3oz bottle has lasted me over half a year easily and there's still plenty left. Like pretty much all Garnier products this has a slight fruity smell to it but its nothing bothersome and I personally enjoy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by ashalythao7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing for it's price! I bought it a few months back and just got around to using it now because I feel my hair needs some shine to it, voila, makes it sleeky, soft, and adds shine too. Or maybe was it because I had a hair oil treatment for my hair, either or, it smells good and is worth a try. The only downside is, don't use too much, a little goes a long way :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 5:54:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This does a good job of imparting shine to my hair. I spray the product into my palms and then apply to hair. I make sure to concentrate more on my ends and avoid my scalp. The shine looks natural and not greasy. I have yet to try this when I flat iron my hair. It smells wonderful and actually lingers decently in my hair. A little goes a long way. You should definitely build the amounts gradually if you need to. I only need two sprays for my hair and it's pretty thick. The only con I noticed is that it doesn't do much for frizz control in certain areas of my hair. I clarify once in a while so no trouble with build up. All in all a good shine spray with a DS price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by biancagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love using this whenever I straighten my hair as a heat protectant or to finish my look for more shine and glossiness after blowdrying my hurrr. :) This is so lovely, why are people dissing this product?! Make sure not to apply it to the roots of your hair directly, spray it on your hands, then spread it throughout your hair gently. It makes my hair look so breath taking! Je'taime! <3

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Let me say first and foremost that I have clean, relatively shiny hair that everybody compliments all the time. The only problem about my hair is that it gets oily very easily. ANY kind of hair product that isn't a basic shampoo (yeah, even volumizing and de-frizzing shampoos make my hair oily) eventually makes my hair oily: mousse, serum, spray, gel, you name it.
But this product is the WORST out of all of them. Normally it takes at least two hours for hair products to make my hair oily, but this "shine glossing spray" IMMEDIATELY made my hair oily the second it came in contact with my hair. It make my hair look like I haven't showered in weeks--my hair was so oily that they were stringy and hung down in little clumps of strings! Seriously, my hair has never ever ever ever been this oily before!
And I only sprayed ONE spritz on the left side of my hair (about 8 inches away), and another spritz on the right side of my hair.
So, yeah, this product made my hair look shiny and glossy, but not in that shampoo-advertisement kind of way. More like that haven't-showered-in-a-whole-month kind of way.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by jf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fine hair representing here! Use verrrrry little amounts and dont spray directly onto hair. Put on hands first and have a towel nearby to wipe off the left over greasiness on your hands. I only apply on the bottom half of my hair. Like all Garnier, it smells fab!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by ANegd

This product works really well. I've gotten a lot of compliments on how soft and shiny my hair looks. It smells SO good!! If I feel like my hair looks bland and isn't very smooth, I just spritz some of this in my hands and run it through my hair.