July 25, 2014 | 1045 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Baby Kabuki Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 4:59:00 AM More reviews by garden0fgraves

It's cute and the bristles are really, really soft, but too small to really do much with it except maybe blush or dusting your nose area. I bought it when I first got into MMU, thinking that it'll be a medium-ish size (like their long-handled buki but a short version) because I once saw a friend's buki and it was HUGE so I assumed that that's the basic size for a normal buki. So when I first received this brush the TINY size kinda shocked me for a while. It took forever to put my makeup on because it was so small. I bought the long-handled buki on my second order and stopped using this one, but I might come back and use it for CS's Diva Defence primer powder once I receive it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by DragonRhia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't use this much but it does have purpose. Pros: portable blush/cheek bronzer brush, good for dusting primer over eye lids or one color over eye lids. Cons: soft and doesn't work for much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Treasa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Too small. I didnt like it because of the size and never use it. It is very soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by koalaellie1122

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this buki!!! it just fits in the little corners of your face so perfectly and is SO portable! and because its synthetic, i have used it for my stick and liquid foundations as well because ive been trying to find the right brush for that, and it works FABULOUS! it buffs everything SO WELL! definitely a repurchase if i lose it. but i think this brush is good for liquid/cream foundations because it buffs it. I use it on a section of my face where i need coverage(ex. my forehead) and it works great. I wouldn't recommend this for Mineral Makeup though. Its too dense. I just use my long handled kabuki from EM. Great products!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by alisoncooks

These are about the cutest little brushes you'll ever own. So soft and fluffy and a mighty powerhouse in a tiny package. And I mean TINY. Like 2 inches tall. But it is SUPER for traveling w/ your mineral makeup or for use w/ concealer or blush. I own 2 of them. They're a cute addition to your brush collection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't believe how much money I've wasted on other brushes before i found Everyday Minerals. This brush costs $6 (although I got it free in a blush kit), it's ridiculously dense, but still soft. I haven't seen a single bristle shed. It fits right into a sample jar lid so it's perfect for sample kits. I use it to apply blush, and it blends like a dream.

I just bought a second one as a backup!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by shan1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love my baby buki brush! It is so soft and applies the mineral makeup very evenly and nicely. It washes up well and no shedding. I would definitely buy one again!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2009 8:22:00 AM More reviews by incoehoots

Wow this is way too small for daily use imo. Ok brush quality, but again way to damn small.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by modestyblaise78

I love Everyday Minerals.
I find that they are doing a great job in making great mineral cosmetics.
I adore their brushes.
The Baby Kabuki was the first one that I've purchased - now I have my second one (but only because I've lost the first one).
I must say that's incredibly soft and gentle, and it applies my mineral foundation perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 12:28:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this little guy. I keep it in my purse if I need to touch up. Its very soft and dense. Very small, be warned!