October 24, 2014 | 986 users online

Polishes - Zoya - Buffy

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by cancerofthepuppy

Ok I bought this only for it's name because I pretty much hate sheer nail polish. And this needs three coats to be opaque. It's a pretty light color though, kind of goldy, champagney with shimmer. I wear it to work and thats it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by wildflower85

I'm a nail girl who loves bright colors...lots of blues, purples, and pinks that stand up and yell for attention, but I needed a more muted color for interviews. Therefore, here comes dear Buffy. A very pretty champagne color with a little touch of duo-chrome thrown in for good measure.

Though I love brights, this color is going to make it onto my favorite list. It's very pretty and understated, but has enough attitude to make it fun. As with the rest of the Zoya line, I have trouble getting it to dry on my nails, but with an intsa-dry topcoat, I'm good to go in 5-10 min.

Would buy this baby again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2007 2:09:00 AM More reviews by dollfaced41

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am generally not a nail polish girl. I just can't get them to work. They're either gunky or the wrong color or a hassle to apply.

That said, I love everything about this polish. It's a gorgeous silvery-white gold. The polish is thin, which means I can apply one coat for a sheer effect or I can apply three coats (sans gunk up) for a more opaque finish. Also, because it's thin, it dries super fast. Another perk, it's not too stinky, which is another thing that turned me off nailpolish.

If you love Buffy, it's only fitting that you'll love Zoya Angel. Similar finish, but in a silvery-opalescent pink.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2006 7:39:00 PM More reviews by styrch

I know I'm not that good at using semi-sheer, creamy nudes types (something I should preface this with). Anyway, I found it difficult to work with, coming off when I tried to put my top coat on. It didn't go on evenly (rather streaky). This picture I'm included looks better than it really did on me, but I hope it helps someone:

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2006 6:23:00 AM More reviews by princesss

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very conservative colour. It is a metallic champagne polish. The wear seems to be alright but I used it for a pedicure and they wear better than manicures. This is a pretty colour but too boring for my personal tastes.
*Edit: I wore this as a pedicure for a week withtout any signs of wear at all. I layered another colour over it as I was getting bored and that combo lasted a full week longer. The Zoya seemed to make it all very hard to remove though