November 26, 2014 | 1948 users online

Mascara - Kanebo - Lavshuca - Separate Keep Mascara Volume

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Laurac7

my absolute one makeup must have.. i have the wateriest eyes ever and quite oily too, and for the first time i can now wear on lower lash line. Not easy to remove, but i don't care as means it stays put! can sleep in it, dive, go out in humidity..you name it. It's taken me over twenty years to find the perfect mascara! It's not great for volume but if i've got time i'll apply several coats..or use one coat, then a bit of another brands volumising mascara, then a third coat using the Lavshuca again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 9:44:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Presenting to you guys, my new HG mascara! Yes, I dumped my Majolica Majorca stuffs for this wonderful find.

I bought this at Watson's Personal Store at Causeway Bay for HKD 90. Take note that not all Watson's Personal Store carries the Lavshuca Cosmetic Line.

Anyway, before, I used to put on 5-7 layers of Mascara just to get the look that I wanted for my eyelashes. But with this, I just need 3 (primer included).

Here's how I put on my mascara before I found out about this:

1. Mascara Base / Primer
2. Imju Fiberwig Paint-On Flase Lashes (top)
Imju Fiberwig Finisher Paint-On False Lashes in Black (bottom)
3. Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus in BK999
Majolica Majorca Enamel Glamour Neo Mascara in BK999
4. ZA Wide Eyes Mascara - Comb-Type Brush in Black

See how many do I need to apply just to get that lashes that I wanted? But with Lavshuca's Separate Keep Mascara Volume in BK-1, I just need to apply this:

1. Mascara Base / Primer
2. Imju Fiberwig Paint-On Flase Lashes (top)
Imju Fiberwig Finisher Paint-On False Lashes in Black (bottom)
3. Lavshuca Separate Keep Mascara Volume in BK-1 (for top and bottom)

I eliminated one step with this new mascara find and not to mention my eye lashes has more volume and longer than before! I am very scared to try fake lashes that's why I preferred to stick with mascaras. Also, I noticed that my eyelashes doesn't stick together and doesn't feel heavy at all with this mascara compare to MM's. Also, it is very, very easy to remove compare to MM's which is very, very, hard to remove. Those fake fibers from the mascara itself gives me a lot of hard time taking it off after usage...

Anyway, I'm going to stick with this since this one is better. Goodbye Majolica Majorca, hello Lavshuca!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2006 3:19:00 AM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

saw this being used on the models on their webpage & was astounded by their lashes. so had a kind angel cp it from japan for me. unfortunately, its blah...

barely volumises my lashes...actually i only noticed my lashes getting darker. did not hold a curl at all from my shiseido curler & is non waterproof or smudeproof or sweatproof. am in a hot & humdid country & get this, 30mins after applying this, there was dark patches underneath my eye...not panda eyes but black water puddles!!!

works better with their base - see my other review. but still doesnt make it waterproof - gotta use clarins mascara fix.

wouldnt recommend this if you have typical asian lashes that are stubbon as hell & point downwards! continued >>