April 23, 2014 | 2001 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Definition Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by daisyduke30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I might like this one better than benifit yes theyre real. it doesnt clump or smear. im a waitress so I need high performance makeup that can last all day and night. I have nice lashes to begin with but it did add nice definition but the brush didnt poke my eye out like benifits plus it cheaper! -$10

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by theMilkyNinja

Mascara was the first make up tool I ever purchased (after lip gloss, really) so I've been through my fair share of crud. This, however, is great stuff, the two combs really emphasize my eyelashes, and I just really enjoy using it.

The only con is how long the wand is. A slight inconvienience, I have to be careful because if not I end up with a blotch of black on my middle finger.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by meringues

I received a sample of this mascara with a free 7-piece Clinique gift. I am happy to report that I love it! The thing that makes this product so unique is the brush. It it double sided with both the traditional mascara brush and a comb. This combination allows for perfect application! My lashes never ever clump with this wand and makes them look so wonderful! Unfortunately, although I can rave all I want about the wand, the formula itself is lacking. It applies nicely and looks great, but it does smudge after a few hours. I'm not sure if I should blame the formula or my oily lower lids, but either way, I will only be using this mascara for short-term wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by pigeonette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My lashes are naturally very thick and very long, but that does not mean that I do not need a good mascara. However, finding one that does not make my lashes looking like ridiculous spider-legs is a real pain. Believe me, I tried everything under the sun in the last 10 years with catastrophic results (drugstore and luxury brands, other cilinique mascaras etc), and finally, my search is over. This thing separates my lashes, gives them a nice colour, does not build up, does not make my lashes feeling heavy, and does not make my sensitive eyes wet. I don't really care for the comb part because it's useless for me, but the brush+mascara works for me like nothing else out there. I still had to take one lippie off as mine is getting older (6+ months) it dried up a bit and can get flaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by mics008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely the best mascara out there. It is quite expensive, but it lasts for six months so it is definitely worth it. Also, my boyfriend told me how beautiful my eyes looked when I wore it for the first time in a while. It has two sides, but i prefer to use the combed side as opposed to the conventional mascara brush on the other side. It is so much better than the similarly named, clinique high impact mascara, which I found very average. This is my HG mascara because it lengthens and adds volume so easily and lasts throughout the day without flaking. It is also so worth it for how long the tube lasts. I would recommend this to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Maribianca

I'm sorry to say this does absolutely nothing for my lashes. Got this in a beauty box and would definitely not purchase it myself.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Holymacarony

I love clinique mascaras and the formulation, but this mascara gets a 1 because of the brush. The brush takes almost no product with it, and it takes a loong time to get the right amount of product on the lashes, To use it up, i use a lancome brush in it and that works.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this mascara 5 years ago and it was definitely one of the most wet mascaras and weighed my lashes down. I couldn't make the comb work; just clumped. Their Naturally Glossy Mascara is my favorite ever though so I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by deli456

I absolutely love this product. Previous to this I was using the Maybelline great lashes mascara, you know the one that looks like a watermelon, pink on one end, green on the other, but I found, it was making my eyelashes hard and brittle and when I took off my mascara, they were falling out. I found out about this product from my aunt who on her face uses nothing but Clinique. I loved her makeup and her lashes, so I upgraded to the High Definition. The brush is dual sided, one for brushing the lashes and the other (the finer side), for combing and defining. Even just using this one without eyeliner makes your eyes look bigger and sexier in an au natural way. I'll never switch. No one likes clumpy lashes. The price is reasonable, I buy 1-2 a year. If I buy one in Jan i wont need another till Oct or Nov, and I wear my makeup every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Blinkworm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Best mascara I have ever used hands down. I got this mascara as a free gift when purchasing my powder from the Clinique counter at David Jones, and naturally I was eager to see what the little goodies they gave me happened to be and this was definitely my favorite. I already have very long lashes, which proved a problem with mascara as most would add length but the ends would all end up crossing over and it would become a constricted tacky mess of black wires framing my eyes, not a good look. This mascara manages to add a lot of length while keeping my lashes seperated perfectly. It also adds quite alot of curl and is very light weight, meaning that it doesnt drag the lashes down from its curl and it holds very well. Dries quickly, doesnt smudge. Just a perfect all round mascara for those who already have reasonably lengthy eyelashes. Definnnately reccomend!