September 18, 2014 | 1054 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Flushed

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by StacyMom4Real

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this bc I saw it has such high reviews on MUA.I enjoy this product but it is nowhere near the quality of a higher end product or course. However, in its price range this blush is superior to other blushes in it caegory. That is why I am giving it five stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by LindsayRoseEliz

This blush is my favorite blush color of all time. The slightly purple-ish tone makes it so, so, so pretty on the cheeks. I remember when I first received this in the mail, I was like, "Woah, this is purple..." but when I put it on it just makes my face come alive. I was really disappointed when ELF discontinued this blusher, even though they have a similar product it's not at all the same.

That being said, the texture is questionable at best. It's grainy and there are huge particles in it. Also, the packaging is horrible.

I bought MAC Dollymix thinking it would be a dupe for this, as so many people have said. While Dollymix and Flushed are similar, Dollymix is straight-up pink, whereas Flushed has a slight purple-y tone. I much prefer the color of Flushed, and I'm desperate to find a dupe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really enjoy e.l.f.'s one dollar blushes, the colors are way more unique than the ones from the studio line.
Flushed is a beautiful reddish pink that looks so flattering on my NW15 skin. It is somewhat similar to Berry merry and Blushing Rose from the studio line or Sleek's pomegranate but Flushed is still a lot more pink, almost fuchsia pink. I don't own anything like it and I would definitely repurchase. There's no visible shimmer in it (but there probably is some like with all e.l.f. blushes). The pigmentation is quite good (better than the other blushes from the essential line), I think it would easily show up on darker skin. The container does feel extremely cheap but the one dollar blushes did recently get repackaged (and the price increased to 2 dollars) so I can't wait to buy it in its new version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

DUPE ALERT: This is Mac Dollymix, repackaged--I'm convinced.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by kinta80s

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Would definitely not repurchase this product. Blush did not last throughout the entire day. Even though I should say that the color is really suitable for my medium toned skin. The packaging sucks and it breaks and crumples easily. Lasted only a couple of weeks in my make up bag

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by everysunflower

This little blush is very pigmented. When applied lightly, it gives my tan/olive skintone a very nice flush of pink. You could also build it up, if you like the bright pink, "dolly" cheeks look. It's very pretty; I find myself reaching for it quite often. Yes, the packaging is a little "different" - but let's get serious... IT'S A $1 BLUSH! I actually appreciate how compact the packaging is, it's easily portable in my little purse without taking up much room at all. I do find that this blush tends to fade out through the day, so I do require touch ups now and then.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

NIce colour, awful packaging and powdery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is so pretty! Yes, you have to overlook the packaging, but for $1 who cares? Flushed gives me such a gorgeous, glowy rush of color on my cheeks, like being in love or taking a walk in the snow. Seriously, I have blushes that cost 10 times as much that don't do for me what this does. So now I have 3 of them, and I rarely buy backups. Just get some already.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Newlygurl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the color, hate trying to open it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by dinahepburn

I really like E.L.F.'s Natural Radiance Blushes and i love this colour, it doesn't look as brigh on my skin as it looks on the package.
However, to me, there are two negative aspects about this product: it doesn't last more than 3 hours on my skin (without a fixer) and i really dislike the package. I actually broke the package and had to change the blush into another package.

But, despite that, and attending to the price and the lovely colour of the product, i think i will buy this again.