April 20, 2014 | 1831 users online

Blush - Avon - Go With The Glow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2004 5:59:00 AM More reviews by ilovethe80s

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only cream blush I've been able to wear w/ out looking like I have clown cheeks. Blends like a dream and imparts a very natural flush to the cheeks. You can't beat it for the price--- I got mine on sale and it was dirt cheap! Can't wait to pick out another color in this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2004 11:54:00 PM More reviews by kiely98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in two shades and love both of them. I am VERY fair-skinned and also have many skin allergies, and therefore have trouble finding cosmetics that don't cause hives or look like clown paint. This product looks like a natural flush and doesn't irritate my skin. It's not heavy like some cream blushes either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2003 11:29:00 AM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love, love this product! Go With The Glow is a very nicely pigmented cream that applies to a very delicate, satin finish. I will *definitely* repurchase. This is the perfect staple to keep in my purse ~ It leaves a gorgeous, natural glowy look and was made for those times my skin needs a little pick-me-up. It's sheer enough to look natural on my cheeks, and also looks beautiful on eyes and lips! (I have this in Pinched, and am an Olive GGG)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2003 9:23:00 PM More reviews by grnfaerie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received Elegant as an extra in a swap and was loath to try it. I've never used creme blushes because I have oily, blemish prone skin and was sure they'd just break me out. But I tried this, and to my incredible surprised I really liked it! Elegant didn't show up on me at all so I swapped for pinched (pink/coral) This definitely won't work for everyone- it did not absorb into my skin, so if I rubbed my cheek some would come off on my hand. Don't wear this on dates girls, it won't be pretty. It did last ALL day (just don't touch!) and it looked good on my lips and lasted a long time there as well. Since this product I've tried several creme blushes and the packaging on this is the BEST. I love that it comes in a tube and not a pot that you have to rub your fingers around in. I'll also mention that the first tube of this I tried had a terrible smell to it (I think it was old) but the second one I tried had a light, unobtrusive smell. Basically, if you can handle the greasy feel on your cheeks this is a fabulous product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 4:02:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I wasn't impressed with this at all. It was extremely hard to blend and not only that, it looked totally unnatural on me. I would not recommend this product to others.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2002 10:50:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Someone was kind enough to send me this as an extra in a swap. It adds a nice touch of color and looks very natural on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2002 5:19:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Neat product. I wasnt really cranky about it on my cheeks cause it was a little too creamy and felt a little thick but it works pretty well on lips