December 18, 2014 | 1774 users online

Cleansers - L'Oreal - Ideal Balance make up remover

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by sirenswin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this cleanser looking for a product that would take off resistant makeup (Estee Lauder Double Wear) within a DS price range. I must say this does the job. Also I can use it to take off Double Wear eye makeup too. I do wash my face with a foaming cleanser afterwards but this does a great job too with my eye makeup and foundation before washing. Does not irritate my eyes, takes the tubing mascara off, and is not drying or greasy either. Sometimes I use it in the morning too, without washing afterwards and it cleanses really well while keeping my T-zone unirritated and calmed down. If it was compared to all makeup removers out there this would probably be a 4, but considering its price range it's definitely a 5, and also considering that even though it's milky consistency it does not irritate my eyes like other cleansers do (Olay, Nivea, or even Estee Lauder's own Take it Away cleanser that can sting a lot if it gets into my eyes) while still cleaning the area really well. Smell is discrete too and it does not conflict with toners from other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

very good product!!although loreal skin care sucks for me i find ths very balancing for my combination skin.it does what it says without accentuating imperfections however i find simple oil control to be a bit better than this...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by mcorreia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is great! The scent is divine,texture is perfect; it removes face m/u really well (also fits eye m/u removal, but i haven't tried). I like the fact that it doesn't go greasy or heavy on skin, and i feel it also balances it.