October 1, 2014 | 2032 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mavala - EYE-LITE Remover Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by LynnMichelle

I bought this several years ago for the first time as a replacement for a Lancome discontinued eyemakeup remover and have loved it ever since. Removes any kind of mascara gently. It is oily but doesn't leave a film like petroleum jelly. The price cannot be beat. It is not easy to find at retailers so I order online. I get free shipping at whatshebuys.com. My only gripe is the tube packaging-- I waste a lot. I wish all skin care came in airless pumps!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2007 10:40:00 PM More reviews by brucelegs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found a replacement for my hard to get Biotherm Biocils remover. This is packaged in a tube, much better than the Biocils. Removes things quickly and throughly. You must dampen the cotton pad first before putting a dab of the gel on. If you just put it directly on a dry pad it is not going to work. I will purchase this again, the tube application makes it easy to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2007 11:07:00 PM More reviews by damnblondy

Actually did not like this compared to my lancome eye make up remover. Felt like this did not take off waterproof mascara very gently. Would not repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2007 9:50:00 AM More reviews by jennyb

Although this is a gel, it is not oil-free, and I find it can leave my eyes blurry and my lids a little greasy. However it really does the job of removing waterproof eye make up well without irritation, and needs very little rubbing. The instructions suggest you use on a damp cotton pad, and I strongly advise doing this, as it's both wasteful and less effective on a dry one. It's rather pricy for a small tube, and doesn't last too long. I suspect on a cost per use basis, it's probably up there with Chanel and other premium brands. It's hard to find in the UK, but professional makeup stores such as Charles Fox and ScreenFace carry it. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2006 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Lancomeadict

This is the best thing I've tried to remove my waterproof mascaras... Just amazing... No irritation whatsoever.The only drawback is that it's very difficult to get it here in my country.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2006 11:07:00 AM More reviews by 4annabananas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is hands-down THE BEST eye makeup remover I've tried so far. I wear waterproof mascara & lots of dark liner (with She-Laq on top to make it stay)...this stuff gets off every last trace of eye makeup. I have no complaints...every aspect of this product is just wonderful (convenient tube packaging, wonderful gel-texture, fragrance-free). I've never used anything like this before! Love it!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2006 7:24:00 PM More reviews by mcorreia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This sucks really bad: the gel texture won't do a thing for removing eye m/u,; besides i rubbed so hard in order to suceed, that my eyes ended blotchy and irritated.