August 29, 2014 | 1785 users online

Fragrances - Narciso Rodriguez - for her - her purse perfume

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by cmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Was given the roll on as a gift. I am m going to assume that this smells like the regular perfume. I like the musk in it but the smell is a bit flat. I like it, but not enough to buy. I guess im looking for a little more depth to the smell. Still smells pretty good though but nothing special.

EDIT** OMG THIS STUFF IS SO STRONG! Be careful when using this! I reapplied this before class, a bit on my wrist and I rolled some on my legs. HOLY COW. Poor kid beside me had to endure it. My friend could smell it from a row over. Had to use the bathroom as an excuse so I could try to get the scent off by walking around. No such luck > < LASTS a realLY LONG TIME; props to that. Apply with CAUTION

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by bethtenerife

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful, feminine perfume. This is exactly how I want to smell. There are no nasty surprises with this fragrance. From opening the bottle and rolling it on to the final lingering hint of perfume, this scent is absolutely gorgeous. I adore it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the first scent I've worn that I LOVE and others seem to be indifferent to on me. Normally I go for foody or oriental scents (I wore Angel for years, and Obsession is great on me) but something about Narciso Rodriguez just does it for me. It feels uncontrived, like I'm not overdoing it to put it on with jeans and a teeshirt, and I love the gorgeous heavy glass packaging. I agree with other reviewers that this is a particularly pretty take on the scent -- the purse perfume roll-on seems to be a somehow darker version of the scent, less cut grass and more... sex? :) I haven't liked a fragrance this much in ages. The real test, though, is that I put it on every single day, which I don't think I've done since the Angel days in the late '90s.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2008 8:56:00 PM More reviews by krissybug

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgous!! I like the packaging as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2006 7:08:00 PM More reviews by halogens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've come to realize that this is my favourite form of NR for her. Both because of the packaging and the scent. It is a bit ironic because I wouldn't have bought it at all if I hadn't snagged it at ebay for a third of retail. The roll-on is a perfect size and it gives you nice little portions of the perfume. Because it isn't a spray YOU smell, not the entire room. It's also very convenient to bring along.

In my opinion it smells better than the EDT, although it's very similar. It's basically the EDT with only a soft floral, not the harsh ones that can be a bit strong in the beginning for the EDT. The musk is also more noticable

After careful sniffing I would say that this is sort of the missing link between the EDT and the Musc oil. It's somewhere in the middle both with regards to strenght and smell. The drydown is very similar to the oil. I really enjoy layering it with the oil, it gives a very subtle but powerful effect. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2006 7:22:00 AM More reviews by mamba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the purse perfume - a small glass bottle wiht a roll on. 0,33 fl.oz/10 mL. The scent is quite strong and long lasting, but somehow softer than the edt. There has been some confusion because this is similar to a sample of the oil. This is a perfume. Update: I use this all the time. I love that it is so easy to use. Less messy than sprays. And I think this is my favorite take on the scent compared to the EDT and the EDP spray.