September 21, 2014 | 1443 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Olay - Total Effects Hand Treatment

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2004 7:02:00 AM More reviews by one_teaspoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It feels fairly thick on, but what I like best about this is that it has SPF15. I could really use any other facial moisturiser that contains sunscreen, really, but I still stick to this because it feels heavier.

I didn't give it a 5 though because of the sparkly bits in this lotion. They are huge! They're not at all subtle. Bad idea, Olay.

I also like the pump bottle, and the convenient size this comes in. However I think it is best for hand creams to come in tubes, just because tubes get smaller as you use them up.

I don't think I will repurchase this. I'll buy something much heavier, like L'Occitane's hand cream, or just slap on some proper sunscreen product if I really wanted to protect my hands. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2003 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Lisacarmel

I love this hand cream! It feels so nice on, has sunscreen in it and I love how the container sits upright on my desk with a pump. Great for the purse as well. Only thing is they say its "fragrance free" and its not - very strong suntan lotion smell that lingers. I really do love this though.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2003 7:14:00 PM More reviews by wor102

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's an average hand moisturizer. Like many other hand creams, it is washed off eaily. I don't think my hands look any younger though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2003 3:59:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

A really nice hand cream. I especially like the fact is has an SPF in it. I wasnt overly cranky about the scent at first but it really grew on me. Not as moisturizing as my HG hand cream (L'Occitane) but a nice hand cream overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2003 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Jfbrazil

This is a very nice hand cream. It absorbs well and is moisturizing without being greasy, and has UV protection which is very important to me. The tiny shimmer in it was also a pretty surprise. My only gripe with the product is that I think it isn't a very good value for the amount of product in the tube! I have been using mine for a little over a week now and I am almost out! I use it twice a day and at this rate, I will have to buy a new tube almost once a week!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2003 6:45:00 PM More reviews by CakeItOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my new favorite hand cream. The container is sleek, love the pump, and it fits great in your purse. I love that it sinks right in and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy. I love that it has a nice scent and SPF. I love that it has made my hands look so much younger and some of the sun spots on them have faded. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2003 3:00:00 PM More reviews by sleepyone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The lovely koneko recommended this to me and I love it! Makes my hands so soft. My hands were yellow and peeling from getting diluted acid on them in one of my labs, and this got my hands back to normal in no time. I also love the fact that it has spf and shimmer as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2002 6:48:00 PM More reviews by michellechar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Olay products are good, basic, and affordable. I love this hand cream, which absorbs easily and doesn't irritate my skin. I liked this so much I bought some for two of my friends, my mother, and my sister. I like the fact that it has SPF, because you need protection on your hands as much as you do on your face. I'll be using this as long as they make it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2002 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Candy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This make my hands feel itchy....the texture is not smooth enough and I don't feel mu hands any softer and smoother after using this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2002 9:24:00 AM More reviews by candy_5

This keeps my hands smooth w/out making them greasy. The SPF is also a great bonus to this stuff.