October 30, 2014 | 1576 users online

Lip Gloss - BeneFit Cosmetics - Her Glossiness - Who are You Wearing

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This gloss is totally underwhelming. In the tube it looks a pretty, pigmented bright cool toned pink. On my lips - pretty much sheer with the slightest pink tinge, unless I gloop a ton of this on. It smells nasty too - and I'm not generally sensitive to makeup smells. This gloss is super expensive too - sadly I bought 3 colors in an impulse post Christmas splurge, and I really wish I could return them as there is much better to be had elsewhere (like Mac, Revlon, Nars, Bourjois). I've added this to my work makeup bag rotation in an attempt to use it up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss!, it gives the perfect amount of colour without being OTT and has no stickiness, perfect for everyday wear...Unfortunately they have been discontinued (I think) so I'll have to scour through eBay to find a backup...one thing though I absolutely hate the smell of this lip gloss, maybe it's just me but it has this sickly sweet smell that smells horrendous, hence the 4 star rating! but overall I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by MichelleLS

Love this gloss, looks so bright in the tube its would probably scare you off but on the lips it looks a pretty fresh pink.
I find a bit always oozes out when I screw the lid back on which is a bit annoying but I can live with that.
Would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 7:48:00 AM More reviews by mayer2816

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in 'Didn't hear it from me' when I bought Glamour UK magazine at the airport. But I loved it so much I asked my friend to buy me the exact same magazine just to have this color :D I'm not usually a lip gloss fan as they made my full lips even look fuller :( This color looks like neon pink from the tube but once I tried it on, this became my first choice for lip gloss. The color is cotton candy pink with no shimmer and the glossiness is just right. The apricot smell is quite addictive :D, plus it's not too sticky unlike other lipgloss (MAC lipglass). It's sold for $18 if I wasn't mistaken and that's pretty high for a lip gloss, as all other benefits products. Would I buy this again in full sized price? Absolutely!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by julidan0203

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Iwould've never tried it on my own. But the MA tried it on me. It's the ONLY lipgloss I've used completely. Do I need to say more???

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by XxAwesomeActressxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I only just found this today and i tried it on, waiting for the horror that comes when i see such a bright colour, and was surprised to see it was a lovely subtle colour. It gave me a slightly darker lip colour, but it only made it look like i was wearing clear gloss, which i liek for subtle or those 'make-up without looking made up' looks. The smell is kinda funky but i'm getting used to it. not sure if i would buy again but i probably would. Great consistancy, for me, not too sticky but will stick to your lips like moss on a rock(but nto as disgusting).
I think my tube handle got broken though :S,whoops...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by lareinarumbera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love!

i have this in the reforumlated/repackaged version (round clear pink tube with black loop designs - the version they released to consolidate "thegloss" and "her glossiness" lip gloss lines. i wasn't so crazy about her glossiness, because of the wand. the new version has the same pretty pink color (they call it passionfruit pink) with a more cushiony wand. same tasty apricot-lychee flavor.

one star off because the new formula is a tad stickier than their old glosses, but it stays on like crazy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 8:25:00 AM More reviews by demely

My favourite lipgloss ever. I love the smell of Lychee and the colour although looks like an electric pink is actually quite natural on the lips and ultra glossy!! I've gone through 3 or 4 of these already and I can't find them anywhere anymore :( why is everything i like discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love the 'her glossiness' formula!! It's a fav of mine, it stays put on your lips forever and ever I swear! There is not a formula like it! And the new packaging is fab too, the brush is wonderful!! This particular shade is bright pink in the package but applies a very sheer pink which I love. Looks really good over pink lipstick such as Mac's Angel.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Yuki21

Gloss is super-sheer only leaves a shiny clear gloss look on lips, No color at all, over priced, weird smells,....but does have a good texture....but will not repurchase again.