Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

4.6

Water Purified, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Blue 1

on 3/30/2015 11:52:00 PM

I just started using the pink sensitive one, and can't see myself going back to not using a feminine wash! I had always just used a bit of body wash in that area. I never had any problem with infections or anything, but was curious to try a product like this.

It lathers well and being unscented, doesn't irritate me. I just feel exceptionally clean - Even hours later! I like how well it rinses too. It just feels lighter and more refreshing then a body wash, if that makes sense.

on 2/26/2015 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use the orange packaging Morning Paradise for my "V" area. It's safe to use everyday & it doesn't irritate that sensitive area. One lippie off for feeling a bit on the oily side but it quickly goes away & foams with no drying. The lid broke & doesn't close all the way but overall this is a good feminine wash.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product !!! It's great. I have sensitive skin in general, and "down there" is no exception. My skin is dry and sensitive from head to toe. This doesn't try out your intimate area, as almost all traditional body washes do, even Olay body wash dries my skin out ! Most body washes are far too drying to be using down there, ladies. I always thought for years that products like summers eve feminine wash were for old ladies or people with personal hygiene issues. Huge misconception ! This stuff is for anyone and everyone who has sensitive, dry skin down there. It's important to take care of your skin, and your nether regions is no exception ladies. I wish I would've started using this years ago, it was actually my stepmom who turned me onto it lol. She is not a shy woman ! Told me straight up that feminine hygiene is important and that all women should use feminine wash. Regular soaps contain detergents that disrupt the pH of your vagina, and can actually cause yeast infections and such. This stuff is pretty cheap too ! Bonus !

on 1/31/2015 9:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like this wash from Summer's Eve. It has a light scent that isn't too strong or offensive. It's nice and gentle, it doesn't irritate my skin or private areas at all. It gets me clean. The packaging is fine. It's nice and simple (like my review)!

on 10/25/2014 8:06:00 PM

Summer's Eve is a pretty good 'intimate' wash, as they call them. I have tried the Delicate Blossom fragrance. It does help if your 'climate' is out of balance; keeps you fresh all day. Only complaints are it is a little steep for only 266 ml (almost as pricey as Body Shop soap-free shower gel) and it was a little bit irritating. I get no irritation from Body Shop, Jason's, or St. Ives, and they all make me feel just as clean. I'd still use it, though not exclusively.

on 7/30/2014 11:05:00 AM

I have to review this because this is honestly the best intimate wash for me. I use the pink one for sensitive skin and I have been using this over 5 + years. Harsh stuff is just no bueno for me down below. Plus using soap or shampoo is just too drying. Since I started using this I have not had a single lady issue. My womanly parts are Ph balanced which is very important for us ladies. An unbalanced Ph can cause odor and that's just not cool. With this wash I feel clean and fresh not stripped or itchy. Since soap isn't really suited for down there this just makes sense. For me all these years with no problems whatsoever I have to credit this, because it's the only cleanser I use. It's my HG intimate cleanser. Hail to the V! ;) Totally Recommended!

i think this is the craziest reveiw ive ever done but anyways....i love this stuff...im very prone to bacterial infections and stuff like that so i use this...my gyno told me to keep using this cause its obviously working...i also feel cleaner

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been using this product for about I think 2 years now, and at first, everything seemed fine, but I gradually started noticing an odd smell down there..I ended up having a bacterial infection which reoccurred using this wash! Idk if it's because I used the delicate blossom one(blue bottle) but it didn't work for me, I'm curious to try the pink one and I've always wanted to try it, but they never freaking have it at my target(the small bottle) and that's the only place I buy my products..so now I've treated the bacterial infecrion(gyno) and I'm using the dove unscented bar soap for sensitive skin and I haven't notified any problems since!(knock on wood) I am trashing my left over summers eve! But I might try the pink bottle in the future.

on 6/27/2014 5:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I use the pink bottle of the Sensitive Wash. I've been using it for a few months and I definitely feel cleaner overall since I've been using it than before I had started using it. It's really sensitive and doesn't irritate me in any way. Very happy with this purchase and will continue to repurchase.

on 4/17/2014 11:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

EVERYTHING ELSE burns me. Everything. Yes, even those so called gentle Dove white beauty soaps, they burn me down there too. I always hate having to use other feminine products because they aren't as gentle as Summers Eve. I always use the sensitive/unscented one and it never hurts me down there even through daily use. Gentle, takes away odours, and really cleans despite being so light. Highly recommend to my fellow sensitive sisters out there!