July 25, 2014 | 1135 users online

Gels/Soaps - Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Whatever1996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about I think 2 years now, and at first, everything seemed fine, but I gradually started noticing an odd smell down there..I ended up having a bacterial infection which reoccurred using this wash! Idk if it's because I used the delicate blossom one(blue bottle) but it didn't work for me, I'm curious to try the pink one and I've always wanted to try it, but they never freaking have it at my target(the small bottle) and that's the only place I buy my products..so now I've treated the bacterial infecrion(gyno) and I'm using the dove unscented bar soap for sensitive skin and I haven't notified any problems since!(knock on wood) I am trashing my left over summers eve! But I might try the pink bottle in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I use the pink bottle of the Sensitive Wash. I've been using it for a few months and I definitely feel cleaner overall since I've been using it than before I had started using it. It's really sensitive and doesn't irritate me in any way. Very happy with this purchase and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by StarCrossed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

EVERYTHING ELSE burns me. Everything. Yes, even those so called gentle Dove white beauty soaps, they burn me down there too. I always hate having to use other feminine products because they aren't as gentle as Summers Eve. I always use the sensitive/unscented one and it never hurts me down there even through daily use. Gentle, takes away odours, and really cleans despite being so light. Highly recommend to my fellow sensitive sisters out there!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

Since i am prone to yeast infections, this is the only soap i can use. Its really delicate and does not burn me down there unlike other body washes/soaps. Ever since i started using this product, my yeast infections decreased, although i still am prone to them. I hope this product never gets discontinued!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very good wash but I dont suggest using this everyday because it can strip you natrual oil down there.I will also suggest getting no fragrance because fragrance can really irriate you.Quick tip you should lather the soap on your wash cloth because putting soap down their with no lather will burn.I wouldnt suggest using this if you trouble with strong odor becausebit might get worst with smell if this problem occur you should go see your doctor.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by rachlovesoliver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I couldn't live without this stuff. I use the sensitive skin kind and it is great. I use it as my daily body wash because my skin is sensitive and gets dry easily. I also am very prone to yeast infections and this is the only kind of soap I can use "down there." The sensitive skin one is non-fragranced, which is much better for your skin but it actually still has a nice subtle scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this back in February and used it for a few months. I loved it. When I moved, it got lost in the shuffle and I found it again this morning. Used it for the first time since April and I feel so CLEAN! I guess this product isn't a necessity because the vagina is self-cleaning, but I really love how I feel after I use this wash.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by hikkikillerbabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used the "delicate blossom" feminine wash twice now and I have had to stop, since I always end up getting bumps down there. It is definitely due to It. I usually use regular bath soap/ shower gel and I never get that kind of irritation. I will try the one for normal skin and see if it works better for me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

I will never be without this product again! I know our junk cleans itself from the inside out, but I love using this externally when I'm in the shower. I'm very sensitive when it comes to using soap down there, but this stuff is amazing. I have the simply sensitive one so its fragrance free. I only need a pea sized amount and I haven't had any problems with it so far in terms of burning, itching, etc.
I'm still on the same bottle and have been using this every time I shower for about 8-10 months! For the price, that's pretty awesome.
It's not tested on animals either which is a bonus =)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

I use to wash with Dove soap, but then it started to burn when I used Dove.. So I purchased the store brand of Summers Eve, has the same ingredients. I tried it and it didn't sting! Or burn! It seriously leveled the PH, Wow, I just can't explain how good this stuff is! I can't believe it took me this long to use it! .. Oooh and a Little goes a long easy :) I love this stuff!