Bonne Bell Squeezy Lipsmacker - Strawberry Limeade

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

This lip gloss smells so good. It's fresh, tart, and sweet, and really does make me think of a strawberry limeade (like the ones you can get at Sonic). It's non-sticky or goopy, it applies smoothly and comes in a squeeze-tube with a slanted tip. The only problem (and the reason I took 1 lippie off) is that the lasting power is very short. I don't normally lick my lips when I wear lip gloss (although I'm tempted to with this gloss because it smells so darn good), but the lasting power is maybe 15-20 minutes at best. But, I don't mind having to re-apply frequently because it smells great.

on 1/4/2009 7:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Loveeeeeeee this gloss! If you like super sweet sugary scents you'll love it too! Can't wait to repurchase just for the scent, the texture was a bit sticky..

on 10/24/2008 7:46:00 PM

I LOVE THIS gloss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so yummy and has a great applicator and stays on long enough so that your not applicating every 5 minutes like with other glosses. I have 3 differnt flavors of this gloss and it lasts for a long time! i TOTALLY recconmend this gloss!

i love this stuff. it looks green in the tube, but it shows up as a clear glossy shine on the lips - and it's YUMMY! i love bonnebell lipsmacker glosses because they're not sticky compared to other glosses, and they're all bursting with flavor. it's in a squeeze tube with a slanted foot applicator and IMO it's easy to apply. definitely worth the $2 or $3 (you get.20fl oz/5.9mL)

Recommended for Medium Skin