July 30, 2014 | 2043 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first bought this around Christmas time because it smelt amazing, very sweet but not too sweet or girly. It smells just like the snow fairy shower gel!
It is very easy to break into pieces which you can use for separate uses, probably about 5 uses in this which makes it good for its price.

It is very moisturising on my skin and doesn't stain the bath. It leaves a nice, dewy glow on your skin once you get out and continues to hydrate for a while after you're out of the bath!
I also have back/chest acne and it didn't irritate this at all, nor help it, it just stayed the same.
Would repurchase, but I have tonnes of other things to get through first

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by AcapellaDitty

Typically i can get anywhere between 2-6 uses out of this bubble bar (depending on my mood really) and it is a wonderful blackcurrent addition to any bath. It never fails to make me relax amid an absolute TON of bubbles.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Natitashii

Bought this for the first time the other day and was convinced by the smell. Its exactly my kind of smell, sweet and fruity. Absolutely love it! I used it for the first time today, i cut a chunk off ran the tap and crumbled it under the tap. The smell filled the bathroom and it made tons of bubbles with just a little bit. Also made the water pink which i loved. Can't fault this really. I'm not really a bath person but this is making me convert

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just thinking of this makes me want to fill up the tub, throw this in and soak. I love how this smells and it's funny because this is not my usual type of scent, I like more musky scents but this one is just... fabulous. I usually cut mine in half so it gives me for 2 baths. It makes the right amount of bubbles and the scent just wafts up into the hallway. It also lingers nicely on your skin, as if you have perfume on. I have bought this over 10 times, I always need to have a chunk in my drawers at any given time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by NailsByLaura95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have brought this several time and think it is an amazing product. It creates alot of bubble in the bath with a tiny amount, smells gorgeous and leaves my skin feeling very cleans and soft. When I was on the shop they said to break it into 2 baths and I would get two uses out of this, I completely disagree with this, I think you should really make the most of this product and I got 8 baths out of it. If I out this in the bath as the tap ran it created loads of bubbles, possibly too many as it gets very close to going every where. The smell and the colour were still very strong with the amount I used, it's like bathing in blackcurrent and I love it. I would say this with most lush products that they last much longer than they say they do. I would rebuy this again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best bubble bar and product from lush, a friend agreed! Its smells LUSH really red berry fruity blackcurrant/raspberry like. It really bubbles up. It is much bigger than their other bath products so you can break some off then use some for another bath (something you cant do wIth the bath bombs). It is moisturising. Lovely!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by albinathai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. This was the first lush bubble bar I have ever tried and I enjoyed my experience. It smells really good and the purple bits make your water a light pink. It's easy to cut and very soft to crumble. My only dislike about this is, I have to put it in a shifter to get amazing results. Of I crumble it under water, the bits just stay at the bottom of the water. The bubbles also pop very quickly. This product is really amazing because i can get a few uses and it is really big!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by krissyjolene

I love lush bath products, especially that you can cut the products up to use as much or little as you want....except the bath bombs. I am sensitive to scents and I've never had an issue with lush products. I love that I can use them and they work so great without leaving me with a scent headache!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by c0nsequence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Cannot fault this! Smells absolutely fantastic and turns your bath into a fun pinky-purple! Definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by emmcgoldrick

Absolutely love this. Smells divine, turns your bath water pink, makes tonnes of bubbles. Leaves my skin feeling really soft and moisturized and leave the bathroom smelling lovely too!