December 20, 2014 | 1648 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Feels like you're unleashing your inner child. I imagine my younger self galloping through a field on a unicorn, on my way to a tea party with all the queens of the world when I soak in this bath.This bath bar is the nicest treat that I've gotten at LUSH so far. I love the smell. It sort of reminds me of the smell of Sour Straws candy but subtler, and more relaxing. Its bubble factor is awesome and makes your bath water turn a girly, and lovely fuchsia color. Sort of softening for the skin, maybe less than the smaller bubble bars I've used. I also feel like it somehow keeps the water from going cold faster with all the lathery bubbles. You can divide this bar into thirds to preserve some of it. Really, I broke mine in half but I probably would have been fine with just breaking it into 3 or 4 pieces.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by ness321

To me this does not smell very fruity or relaxing. It smells more like a sweet sherbet, but my sister (she's 8) adores it. It produces a ton of bubbles and turns the water pink. I find that using a quarter of this produces too many bubbles, so I just break little pieces off. I can get about 8 or more uses out of this, and for that reason I think it's worth the money and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first lush bubble bar. I bought this for just under $11 CAD.
This product smells like blackcurrant and Smells very fruity. I also find this very calming.
The bar is very large, so I divide mine into quarters and I get lots of bubbles even with just 1/4 of the bar... But if I'm feeling luxurious I will use 1/2 the bubble bar. It also makes lots of bubbles and turns my water pink! I also like the fact it doesn't stain my tub like some lush bath products.
This bubble bar is definitely my favourite bubble bar... Just a notch above the Christmas eve bubble bar.
Unfortunately, this product is not very moisturizing (and I have dry slightly sensitive skin), so I make a bath cocktail!!! I mix in 1/2 or 1/4 of a bubble bar, 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath bomb and 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath melt together... And voila!! "lush bath cocktail". I tend not to use whole bars or bombs or melts during 1 bath because the scent from each product starts to get overwhelming.

Ps: I store my bath bubble bars, bath bombs and bath melts inside ziplock backs (I re-use the bags) and then place all my lush goodies in large plastic storage containers.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Beauty1078

I love this product. It last ages and has a lovely scent. It turns the bath a nice pink and produces lots of bubbles. The price is reasonable for what you get and I would defiantly buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by ShanteMua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am obsessed with lush bath products. Whenever I'm feeling extra special I use this bubble bar and light some candles. It has a very pleasant sweet scent and doesn't have chunks of flowers or glitter like some of the other lush products so it's very easy clean up afterwards. I love having pink bath water and it makes really great quality bubbles that last a long time. I've bought at least 5 of these over time and I always try other bubble bars but this is by far my favorite

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

Oh do I love this! I got this in a pre-packaged give box and I love this. The smell is beautiful and you'll get so many bubbles from using just a small amount. I love the fact that this can be used about 10 times if used sparingly. I have even used the few crumbly bits directly on my body and it's was lovely! A gorgeous smell and super soft skin. Definite repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by nicolewo

This has a gorgeous scent, sweet but not overly cloying. It generated a huge amount of bubbles and turned the bath a lovely pink shade. My only complaint was the bar I got online looks quite a bit smaller than what they look like in store - I think I'll buy mine instore next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by ShannahBarrett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually got this in the Hello Gorgeous gift box for Valentine's Day!

You break off pieces of it into running water and watch the bubbles grow! It smells just like a raspberry candy!!! It's wonderfully bubbly and luxurious!

If you want to see me talk about/use the Comforter Bubble Bar and all the products in the gift box, I also posted two videos on my YT channel!

LUSH! Hello Gorgeous Gift! (Part 1 of 2)

LUSH Hello Gorgeous Gift Demo & Review! (Part 2 of 2)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first bought this around Christmas time because it smelt amazing, very sweet but not too sweet or girly. It smells just like the snow fairy shower gel!
It is very easy to break into pieces which you can use for separate uses, probably about 5 uses in this which makes it good for its price.

It is very moisturising on my skin and doesn't stain the bath. It leaves a nice, dewy glow on your skin once you get out and continues to hydrate for a while after you're out of the bath!
I also have back/chest acne and it didn't irritate this at all, nor help it, it just stayed the same.
Would repurchase, but I have tonnes of other things to get through first

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by AcapellaDitty

Typically i can get anywhere between 2-6 uses out of this bubble bar (depending on my mood really) and it is a wonderful blackcurrent addition to any bath. It never fails to make me relax amid an absolute TON of bubbles.