July 28, 2014 | 1246 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Bright Crystal

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by bitterchoc0787

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a staple in my perfume collection. I like it for day and night wear, the scent holds a certain elegance yet sweet demeanor to it. The notes are gentle, with floral notes, coupled with slight citrus and a tad of powder. Beautiful.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Sprinklesandwinkles

This perfume smells so nasty. It gives me a headache! It smells like those cheap flowers that you find bushes and bushes of! My uncle has a garden with those flowers and this reminded me of them! ): i hated it so much that i just gave it away to the first person that asked! I definetly prefer vince camuto or juicy couture over this nasty perfume

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by hotrocketship

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I could, I'd make it 3.5 or 3.75 stars. When I first bought this, it was "nice enough". I wore it for black dress occasions-a funeral, a job interview-to have a subtle clean background scent, and it was good. Winter I moved on to cozier scents, spring I dithered, and now summer is back, and so is Bright Crystal. It seems to smell brighter when the weather hits a million degrees. Also, my boyfriend has complimented me each time I've worn it around him this May, so...I may need to get more soon. Good hot weather juice.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This is a nice perfume, but it lacks that certain something for me. I prefer scents that "pop" a little more, like VS Bombshell or Noir Tease. The bottle is beautiful, and I do think this is a pretty safe blind buy/nice to give as a gift. It's a soft scent and appropriate for all ages.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells just like GUCCI ENVY. I wore Envy about 8-9 years ago when I was in my mid-twenties and this fragrance is well suited for that age range in my opinion. This is a non-offensive scent and SUPER feminine. I smell lychee as the dominant note. Having said all that, I know fragrance is universal and one scent can appeal to all age ranges, but this just screams fruity-floral twenty something to me!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

All fragrances are pretty ridiculously priced in my opinion but they are luxury items so I fork it over sometimes. I actually loved this scent so much after receiving it from a friend that I went ahead and bought a whole kit with the lotion and shower gel. It is a very light floral scent. Perfect for those who don't like overbearing scents. I always gets compliments with this perfume on. The bottle is very pretty but not so practical though. I've lost the pump once by removing the giant diamond on top that they call the cap and had to use a pen to push down the pump to get perfume out. Idk if I'm clumsy and unlucky or the manufacturing was poor but whatever I got over it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by sillage

I'm wearing Bright Crystal right now -- and to me, it smells like Crystal Light Pink Grapefruit. Or maybe, to a lesser extent, Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade or Pomegranate Lemonade.

But that's a good thing! It's fresh, light, crisp, cooling, vibrant, zingy, cheering, energizing, and refreshing. I don't smell any florals at all, just citrus fruit. Fresh and, tangy -- it's not like fruit punch at all, thankfully. Mostly a grapefruit-smelling scent, to my nose -- but a little sweeter, like pink grapefruit.

Here are the notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes: Frozen accords, Pomegranate, Yuzu
Heart Notes: Lotus, Magnolia, Peony
Base Notes: Amber, Musk

I think it's that "yuzu" note that comes across to my nose like grapefruit -- and the pomegranate added would sweeten it up a bit. Really nice scent -- it's cheerful & happy without turning sharp or sour on my skin. If you poured it into a glass on a hot summer's day and added little tinkling ice cubes, you could almost use it as a picnic beverage.

A very nice scent for a sweltering summer's day or any time you want a light, fresh, crisp, uplifting, energizing fragrance.

The bottle & cap are beautiful, but in the 3.4oz size, that gigantic "crystal" cap is just too large & cumbersome. Usually I buy 3.4 sizes in all my perfumes, but in this particular Versace line I stick to the smaller sizes, because they're easier to transport and store without that huge cap that's on the 3.4oz size.

Less expensive 3.4oz tester bottles (often available at discount etailers) that come *without* that giant cap can be a good way to go in this "crystal" brand, I think.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by CassLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let me start off by saying I am a perfume addict! I love smelling nice at all times. So it was no surprise once I found this lovely that it was a must have.
It's a nice sexy scent & very light and clean. It's not overwhelming or old lady smelling. It's very sensual & light. Perfect scent for spring & summer.
I had heard about this from a friend who purchased the Christmas gift set and told me I had to go get it for myself because I'd love it. And sure enough i do!!! The price isn't too bad for such a high end brand. Scent can wear off after a good handful of hours but that's no problem because I have a matching rollerball for on the go touch ups. It's a must have scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by McSwimmer

Not my kind of perfume. Too sickly sweet. Too much floral.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this the first few times wearing it but the main issue is that it just doesn't last 30 mins on me. Smell is ok, nothing special but I do like the bottle. I'm really glad that I got this on offer (35 for 90ml) because I wouldn't repurchase at normal price.