January 25, 2015 | 1054 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Bright Crystal

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2015 9:27:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

Eh, I can take or leave this fragrance. It's very run-of-the-mill, with nothing particularly distinguishable about it. Also, the general consensus is it is mostly a scent fit for teenaged girls. However, it is a floral, fresh fragrance and great for everyday use. It's an EDT, which already kind of kills the staying power. I've received this as a gift and constantly get samplers of it. I never throw it away, but would never put it on top of my list of fragrances I would purchase for myself.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2015 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Piper47

This review is for BRIGHT CRYSTAL ABSOLU EDP that is not listed on MUA yet and wouldn't let me add it. This perfume gets such positive reviews, that I expected to LOVE it. I bought the rollerball so I could test it out without a large financial commitment. It's a really wearable fruity floral but nothing exceptional or super special in my opinion. I will probably use it on vacation but it's not "signature scent" worthy to me. It smells like a lot of other florals out there. It would likely appeal to younger girls - it would be a great first fragrance as it's easy to wear but not a mature floral scent. The bottle is pretty :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2015 2:31:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the most perfectly named fragrances I've encountered in a while. It is a bright, clear scent, just as the name Bright Crystal suggests. It is fresh and fruity without being overly sweet, and it works well with my body chemistry and doesn't turn sharp or unpleasant. However, I find it just a bit too bright, as I prefer fragrances with just a bit more weight.

Top notes: Yuzu, pomegranate.
Middle notes: Raspberry, peony, magnolia, lotus.
Base notes: Vegetal amber, mahogany, musk. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Top notes ~ pleasant citrus and floral. After reading other reviews for this fragrance, yuzu must be the citrus in the top note.

Middle notes ~ not kidding, fragrance smelled like cotton candy. Then a light powdery floral with cotton candy blended in took over.

Base notes ~ peppery with cotton candy wafting in the background.

A preppery, cotton candy scent isn't my cup o' tea.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This isn't terribly unique but I do love it. It has top notes of Yuzu (which I am unfamiliar with), pomegranate, and watery notes. The middle notes are lotus, magnolia, and peony. Base notes are musk, mahogany, and amber.

I would equate this to a very feminine yet musky fragrance. The mahogany is slightly different than the typical sandalwood. I mostly smell the peony, magnolia, and musk. I do however smell a tinge of citrus which is apparently the Yuzu. Itís some sort of Japanese citrus. It doesn't come off as orange though, itís harder to explain. I would say more like bergamot/lemon. It just gives it a clean smell with the musk.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by rougerosette

Bright Crystal, for me, is a very long-lasting perfume. Will suit you well if you're a feminine person, very girly, pinky, just like the perfume liquid's color. This perfume will last you a LONG time. Like all other perfumes as well, but maybe I just don't use it too much.

My favorite part of the perfume is the bottle cap. It's very pretty and aesthetically appealing.

One thing I wondered about this perfume is like, it kind of.. evaporated? During the times I brought it with me to a lot of places, overseas and inside the country, the amount of liquid decreased quite significantly. I don't know if this is due to my lack of knowledge in perfume care or whatever, but the packaging should be able to deflect at least some heat..?

Speaking of the packaging, it is STURDY. Once, when I accidentally dropped the perfume, although not from very high, only the bottle cap came off.

Other than that, my experience with the perfume has been wonderful. The perfume lasts a lot of hours throughout the day, but after several hours other people just won't be able to smell it out of you anymore, while you yourself can still smell the perfume.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:55:00 AM More reviews by joana7

I can't believe that this perfume does not have better reviews! It's one of my all time favourites. It's so flowery and fresh, just lovely! I love the bottle as well, it's very pretty. My only complaint is that this perfume does not last long on skin, I wish it would linger a bit longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:13:00 AM More reviews by niseyniseynisey

A scent that smells good, but can be overpowering. Sprayed once on my wrist during lunch and till now (3hours later), the smell is still pretty strong. Smells good, I feel feminine and fresh. But there's a hint of powderish smell that puts me off, can't take a deep sniff. Nonetheless, I think it's suitable for a night date. Just to remember that a little goes a long way.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by bitterchoc0787

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a staple in my perfume collection. I like it for day and night wear, the scent holds a certain elegance yet sweet demeanor to it. The notes are gentle, with floral notes, coupled with slight citrus and a tad of powder. Beautiful.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Sprinklesandwinkles

This perfume smells so nasty. It gives me a headache! It smells like those cheap flowers that you find bushes and bushes of! My uncle has a garden with those flowers and this reminded me of them! ): i hated it so much that i just gave it away to the first person that asked! I definetly prefer vince camuto or juicy couture over this nasty perfume