October 24, 2014 | 1672 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Bright Crystal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This isn't terribly unique but I do love it. It has top notes of Yuzu (which I am unfamiliar with), pomegranate, and watery notes. The middle notes are lotus, magnolia, and peony. Base notes are musk, mahogany, and amber.

I would equate this to a very feminine yet musky fragrance. The mahogany is slightly different than the typical sandalwood. I mostly smell the peony, magnolia, and musk. I do however smell a tinge of citrus which is apparently the Yuzu. Itís some sort of Japanese citrus. It doesn't come off as orange though, itís harder to explain. I would say more like bergamot/lemon. It just gives it a clean smell with the musk.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by rougerosette

Bright Crystal, for me, is a very long-lasting perfume. Will suit you well if you're a feminine person, very girly, pinky, just like the perfume liquid's color. This perfume will last you a LONG time. Like all other perfumes as well, but maybe I just don't use it too much.

My favorite part of the perfume is the bottle cap. It's very pretty and aesthetically appealing.

One thing I wondered about this perfume is like, it kind of.. evaporated? During the times I brought it with me to a lot of places, overseas and inside the country, the amount of liquid decreased quite significantly. I don't know if this is due to my lack of knowledge in perfume care or whatever, but the packaging should be able to deflect at least some heat..?

Speaking of the packaging, it is STURDY. Once, when I accidentally dropped the perfume, although not from very high, only the bottle cap came off.

Other than that, my experience with the perfume has been wonderful. The perfume lasts a lot of hours throughout the day, but after several hours other people just won't be able to smell it out of you anymore, while you yourself can still smell the perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:55:00 AM More reviews by joana7

I can't believe that this perfume does not have better reviews! It's one of my all time favourites. It's so flowery and fresh, just lovely! I love the bottle as well, it's very pretty. My only complaint is that this perfume does not last long on skin, I wish it would linger a bit longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:13:00 AM More reviews by niseyniseynisey

A scent that smells good, but can be overpowering. Sprayed once on my wrist during lunch and till now (3hours later), the smell is still pretty strong. Smells good, I feel feminine and fresh. But there's a hint of powderish smell that puts me off, can't take a deep sniff. Nonetheless, I think it's suitable for a night date. Just to remember that a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by bitterchoc0787

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a staple in my perfume collection. I like it for day and night wear, the scent holds a certain elegance yet sweet demeanor to it. The notes are gentle, with floral notes, coupled with slight citrus and a tad of powder. Beautiful.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Sprinklesandwinkles

This perfume smells so nasty. It gives me a headache! It smells like those cheap flowers that you find bushes and bushes of! My uncle has a garden with those flowers and this reminded me of them! ): i hated it so much that i just gave it away to the first person that asked! I definetly prefer vince camuto or juicy couture over this nasty perfume

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by hotrocketship

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I could, I'd make it 3.5 or 3.75 stars. When I first bought this, it was "nice enough". I wore it for black dress occasions-a funeral, a job interview-to have a subtle clean background scent, and it was good. Winter I moved on to cozier scents, spring I dithered, and now summer is back, and so is Bright Crystal. It seems to smell brighter when the weather hits a million degrees. Also, my boyfriend has complimented me each time I've worn it around him this May, so...I may need to get more soon. Good hot weather juice.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This is a nice perfume, but it lacks that certain something for me. I prefer scents that "pop" a little more, like VS Bombshell or Noir Tease. The bottle is beautiful, and I do think this is a pretty safe blind buy/nice to give as a gift. It's a soft scent and appropriate for all ages.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells just like GUCCI ENVY. I wore Envy about 8-9 years ago when I was in my mid-twenties and this fragrance is well suited for that age range in my opinion. This is a non-offensive scent and SUPER feminine. I smell lychee as the dominant note. Having said all that, I know fragrance is universal and one scent can appeal to all age ranges, but this just screams fruity-floral twenty something to me!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

All fragrances are pretty ridiculously priced in my opinion but they are luxury items so I fork it over sometimes. I actually loved this scent so much after receiving it from a friend that I went ahead and bought a whole kit with the lotion and shower gel. It is a very light floral scent. Perfect for those who don't like overbearing scents. I always gets compliments with this perfume on. The bottle is very pretty but not so practical though. I've lost the pump once by removing the giant diamond on top that they call the cap and had to use a pen to push down the pump to get perfume out. Idk if I'm clumsy and unlucky or the manufacturing was poor but whatever I got over it.