E.L.F. Professional Brush Roll

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/24/2012 7:16:00 PM

I got teh brush belt on a 50% off sale, but it's the same thing & it's AWESOME. Love being able to use my full length mirror to do my makeup with this belt on.

on 5/13/2009 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A great and cheap alternative to the MAC brush belt. It's pretty much exactly the same except that the leather isn't as soft. But they both do the same job. I love that it has so many pockets to hold so many brushes. I have about 50+ brushes and can fit them ALL in there!

bought 3 of this during the 75% off deal. 75% off 10 bucks makes it 2.50, a freaken steal! my old brush roll uses magnet to close, which sucks because it comes off if i put things in the zipper, but elf brush roll uses rubber band, sort of like those document folders, so even if i put extra things on the 2 zip baggies inside, the roll will close and stay closed no problem! overall 5 stars!

on 9/16/2007 9:28:00 PM

This is a bargain. It's well made and holds up. I use it when I travel (I travel a lot!) and have had it for quite some time. It's still in really good condition. I wash it in the washing machine and it comes out looking new. I would definately repurchse this.

on 7/12/2006 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is a great brush roll for the price. It is almost identical to my $28 Sephora brush roll except that it has less slots for brushes. I swear I think it was made by the same Chinese Company. I only paid $10 for this one. If you don't have a ton of brushes (like I do), this is a great brush roll (it holds about 10 or so), especially for the price. It has a clear zippered compartment on one end, and an fabric zippered compartment (same size) on the other, nice flap to cover your brushes too. E.L.F. is definitely proving to me that quality products can be had for dirt cheap!!! Rock on E.L.F.!!!!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools