July 23, 2014 | 1251 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - ICE SHINE

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by sezasunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gonna go against the grain here; I love this shampoo/conditioner combo!

I have long hair that doesn't like being slept on (gets greasy and unmanageable) so I wash daily.

I have quite fine, natural coloured, long hair, so weight is something I like to avoid.

This shampoo foams up great, cleans well, smells lovely. And the conditioner conditions!

This isn't a great product for dry hair; it's moisturising qualities are minimal. That's why - in the end - I moved on to Dove Intensive Repair.

So now I use this as a clarifying system (remember ladies if you continually gum up your hair shaft with products, nothing's going to penetrate the shaft - clarify at least once a month)

And as for the name, yeah, the results were high shine and weightlessness :) Not bad on a budget!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I almost always buy this conditioner, it works great on my hair. It is pretty much odorless and leaves my hair soft, shiny and smooth. The one problem with it is the bottle, when the contents start to get low it can be hard to get the product out.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

My Mom has used Pantene all of her life.. When I recently just visited her, I used the set she had (Ice Shine) and it was oookaayyy.... The shampoo was average but the conditioner was blah. It just coated my hair. It left it feeling stiff and dry. I wouldn't recommend Pantene to anyone and wish my Mom would switch. Ha =P

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by ozbourne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Finally, I have found something that keeps the static out of my hair! Usually in dry weather my hair is full of flyaways and sticks out everywhere, but even after the first use my hair is actually sleek and smooth but not too weighed down. Love the scent of this too. I'm using it with the Ice Shine shampoo and loving both products; they're going to be my new go-to for the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by mimi1128

I really love this product(s) one because it leaves my asian hair really silky and soft and non bushy at all. i leaves a really silky finish to it ( this is all paired with the shampoo).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by prillita

I got this conditioner to help with my over processed, dry, frizzy hair. After several uses, I decided to try something else. I even tried using just this and not shampooing, but that made it even worse . . . my roots were oily and my ends dried and fried--even without blow-drying. This probably would have worked better if my hair was in better shape, but even so, it does not do what it claims. The scent didn't really stay in my hair long, either. I won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Diadore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner! It smells so good and the smell stays in your hair for hours after you shower. It made my hair so soft and shiny. I bought a big bottle for $5 and it lasted me and my sisters about 3 months. The packaging could be better because if you accidentally leave the bottle open, product will drip out and it doesn't let you get every last drop. I have tried about 10 conditioners in the last year and this one is my favorite. I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Slightly better than the shampoo. This provides SOME shine, but my hair was still dull and flat, against my head. My curls don't like Pantene at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by ceriseangel2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works like a typical drug store conditioner. It does a decent job of detangling dry hair but the effects are short term and it makes my hair oily but still brittle at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by luxepiggy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pantene Ice Shine consistently, reliably gave me great hair every day. With this product and the Ice Shine shampoo, I washed, conditioned and blow-dried daily, for at least 5 years, and my hair remained soft, shiny and frizz-free. Fabulous (^(oo)^)v