October 25, 2014 | 1529 users online

Blush - Chantecaille - Aquablush in Brilliance

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 7:53:00 AM More reviews by htaikwin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect highligher, it goes on so easily and is super blendable. Looks amazing on, completely natural with no nasty bits of glittter. It is expensive but it should last you a long time as you don't need a lot of product and it's definitely worth the investment because once you buy this product you will not need be wasting money buying several cheaper ones which just don't cut it. This is by far my favourite purchase of 2010!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2007 8:46:00 PM More reviews by henbritches

I am not one of those people to get upset about discontinued products because I always find something that is comparable, but when LORAC discontinued their Sheer Shimmers Roll On highlighter/bronzer in Sheer Heat, I was DEVASTATED! I LOVED it! So, I have been in search EVERYWHERE for a product with a similar color and finish, or something to give a dewy, bronzey look that isn't brown, or too dark, just a nice golden glow, and I found this! I am actually a makeup artist, so I have used and tested PLENTY of products, and this is one of the best textures and finishes I have seen. The packaging may not be the best I've seen, but it's definitely not bad, and the product itself is awesome so it balances out. I don't recommend putting it on over powder foundation, but it does spread quite nicely over liquid or cream, especially their Future Skin foundation which I also happen to love!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2006 12:17:00 PM More reviews by annypooh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very very expensive but so lovely! I was looking for a light highlighting color that would give my cheeks some shine. When I first swatched this on my hand, I thought it was too gold. But once the saleslady put it on my face, the gold matched my skincolor perfectly so all is left is a nice glow. I love using this when I want bare-but-not-bare cheeks. Also I layer it over Chantecaille's aquablush in enchanting for a glowy bronzy pink. Like enchanting, I love the texture and its lasting power. I would not recommend this to anyone who is looking for a bronzer or something with more color. This is really only to give a glow and some highlighting.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2006 3:27:00 PM More reviews by makeupreview

Cool creamy easy to apply aquablush that gives the appearance of a sun kissed look especially when used to enhance Chantecaille Blush in Delight. Somewhat disappointed with the packaging on this particular tube. . . this is not my first Aquablush but it is the first one I have had packaging problems with. The inner seal of the top portion has come unglued from the exterior. . . so the caps tend to separate when opening. For a $50.00 blush, I expect better packaging. I have no complaints about the color or quality of makeup though. The color is a light bronze that looks very natural for summer months.