December 22, 2014 | 1628 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Ocean Potion - Ever Glow Lotion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Brookeybrooke43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for about a year now! I'll never forget when a co-worker said last year that I was tan when I wasn't even tanning anywhere! lol so naturally I kept using it after that. i look forward to putting this on after a shower because it smells like bubble gum to me. I love love love this stuff. there was only one left at Walmart today:(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by YoungCouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the Ever Glow Lotion. I'm a runner and I tend to be out in the sun, so I have a fairly dark natural tan. But being a runner, I have really bad tan lines. My feet were super white, along with my chest, stomach, and back. You can notice the color difference the very first day. It's a slight difference, but still noticeable. After about a week of using it, my tan lines had pretty much dissipated.
I like that you don't have to add moisturizer to the lotion, unlike most self tanners.
Pros- It smells great; like an orange creamsicle, the tan looks natural without any weird orangey color, it moisturizes well, it lasts well without getting on your clothes throughout the day, the bottle is huge and you don't run out, and it's fairly cheap; I got the bottle for around 4 bucks at Walmart
Cons- It takes a little while to fully absorb into your skin and while it's drying it feels kind of sticky, but it goes away fairly quickly.
Overall, I would definitely recommend it, especially if you're really pale since it builds a nice, natural looking tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by sweetnothingxo

I am obsessed with this lotion. I use it every night when I get out of the shower and it keeps me pretty sun-kissed. I'm not very tan to begin with, but it helps me maintain my summer color even weeks after I've laid out in the sun. I've gone through 4 bottles this summer, but I use it pretty heavily (2 pumps on each leg, 1 on each arm, etc.). It doesn't stain your clothes or transfer in your bras when you're sweating throughout the day. I can't find it in every Walmart, but have found it in a Kmart store in Bridgehampton, NY. I'm scared I wont be able to find it after the summer months, so I'm stocking up! I think I paid $7 a bottle at Kmart, but $4 at Walmart in Florida, so the price may vary by location. This is a huge investment- smells great and goes on so perfectly even it's delicious!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this lotion. I am very pale and religiously wear sunscreen to prevent myself from burning. I use this lotion to give myself a hint of color during the summer. I like the creamsicle scent, but haven't been particularly impressed with the color payoff. For me it's been relatively minor, but I'm sure that's because of my starting pallor.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Mewables

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this product on my legs religiously, but haven't seen it in stores for a long time now. I remember I got it for $4 at Walmart. Huge bottle, great consistency, very moisturizing, light, non-greasy feel, lovely scent, very natural-looking tint of color. I loved that it added a little extra oomph to my self-tanner, too. They still sell the aloe lotion, but not this one. I'd rather not pay shipping, so my hunt continues!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Kazelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually use the Jergens moisturizer for color and was about to pick up a new tube when I saw this at Walmart. For the amount of product for the price I wasn't expecting much but thought it was worth a try. I'm now converted, the smell is pleasant, the color change is fast and it dries quickly. It goes on beautifully, no patchiness and very natural looking. I paid around $4.00 and it's got to be the best one of the best buys I've made. Bye bye Jergens.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

The best $4 I have ever spent. I started using this in the beginning of summer to keep my spray tan lasting longer. really evened out my skin tone and kept me golden longer. Still using this with a natural tan because it's just amazing. Not sticky or greasy at all.

Softens my skin beautifully while giving a natural golden glow. Smells just like juicy fruit gum but it doesn't last throughout the day. I have gone through probably 4 bottles of this already as I use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by LittleMissSun21

This is the nicest self-tanner I've used. I have tried SO many... and this one is by far the best bang for your buck. I bought it for $4 at Wal-Mart just to try it out, because I figured the $4 would be terrible... It gave me a nice buildable glow! It's not instant gratification, but after 3 days of continuous application you WILL notice a difference. I only got a bit of orange color on my wrist, and make sure you blend it in well! The orange spots are easy to fix with regular lotion to blend it into your skin. The smell is wonderful compared to most self- tanners. It will get that tanning smell though after you've had it on for a while, but it is very faint and it does go away. I would highly recommend this for someone of fair skin. I even use this on my face! The packaging is just a nice convienient pump bottle, and the large bottle will last you a long time! Anyways, I love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by lizzyko

I have been using tanners for 25 years, usually full strength because I like instant gratification. Decided to try this as more of a year round look. Smell, artificial sweet citrus, I can see people either loving or hating, did go away in 2 hours-right about the time the tanner smell kicks in. Not bad like a full strength, but the chemical reaction on your skin will smell.....it just will. I put it on pretty thick, it did sink all the way in pretty quickly-until I went running, then it did slime up a bit. I got a shade darker,in one application, maybe 1/3 of what I get with my HG Loreal Sublime tanner. Overall it is quicker to apply, with lower smell, so it is nice when you don't want to make a big project out of the tanner.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by jillmg89

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I came across the product on drugstore.com, as I have never seen it in stores before. It had great reviews and you can't beat the price at around $5.00 for a large, 20.5 oz size. I have fair skin and needed something that would gradually give me natural looking color to transition into summer. So far, I have used this product every morning for four days straight. It dries fairly quickly and has a tropical smell (but not overwhelming) and the smell fades after a couple of hours. I do notice a hint of the "self-tanner" smell after the tropical scent fades, but nothing to be concerned about. It moisturizes well and I have started to notice a bit of color. I think it will take about a week or two to achieve the "glow" that I want, which is fine because I prefer the gradual process. All in all, this is a great product for the money and I will be ordering more.