Burt's Bees Moisturizing Night Creme [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i can't say i've got many positive things to say regarding this product. i got it in a sample size in a burt's bees skincare kit bought for me as a pick-me-up by my mum. it comes in jar packaging, not something i regard as good for skincare products, as it is unhygienic. as it goes ontoo the skin it feels grainy initially, then eventually melts but is still difficult to distribute, seeming to sit on the skin more than anything else. for my combination skin it is too heavy, really, but does work effectively in winter, when my skin tends more towards the dry, although i still wake up feeling oilier than usual. i can't say i'd buy it again, but i'll continue using it on dry patches in winter. i've had more success using it as a spot treatment on intensively dry patches on my body, like my elbows, to be honest (i mean, hey, waste not want not, right?).

on 3/4/2004 8:24:00 AM

This is really thick and oily face cream, so if you have combination skin as I do, you might want to just apply it to your dry areas. Its good for winter dry skin.

At first I wasn't crazy about this cream, but it's growing on me a little because it's good on dry patches. For some reason it really irritates my neck, but I don't have trouble using it on my face. It's definitely not a holy grail product for me, but YMMV.

on 2/28/2002 7:23:00 PM

I use this on my eye area instead of on my entire face in the evening. It is super moisturizing and feels really good on the skin. It is a bit weird smelling but not unpleasant. I think it might be a little too greasy for some people but I really like it for under my eyes. The packaging is simple and it's pretty inexpensive for such a nice product.

Popular Face Skincare Products