Schwarzkopf Bonacure Silver Reflex Shampoo [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

on 2/28/2013 8:40:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This shampoo didn't help me to prevent upcoming yellow shade. And I don't like the texture and the shape of my hair after using it several times.
Couldn't finish the bottle. Just threw it away.

on 1/25/2013 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Definitely the best purple shampoo in existence! Leave it on for a couple minutes for extra effect (unless your ends are super porous).

on 10/8/2012 8:54:00 PM

This is the only shampoo that removes brassy tones while not turning my hair (or my hair extensions) splotchy purple. It smells nice, lathers well and does the job beautifully. I used Shimmer Lights and it stained my extensions a very ugly grey/lavender in certain spots. This did not.

on 10/29/2009 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I love this purple shampoo. Its almost my favorite. I don't buy it a lot just because I find it to be the most expensive out of all the purple shampoos. But, it is an amazing shampoo! Does what everyone says it does that has already reviewed this!

on 10/26/2009 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

This is my "HG" shampoo. All my hair products are Bonacure so my hair girl gave me the remainder of a bottle she had and Ive been hooked ever since! I use this about once a week to keep my blonde hair fresh. It takes down brassiness so well and the smell is amazing. I purchase a new bottle every couple of months.

on 7/25/2009 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

After reading everyone's reviews, I gave this a try and it's absolutely incredible. It turned my YELLOW blonde hair baby platinum white without drying it out at all. My hair is super shiny and soft. This is the holy grail of purple shampoos.

on 9/10/2008 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

before i bought this shampoo, i was using the rusk bright silver shampoo, which i thought was the norm for silver shampoos. it didnt even look purple on my hair (bleached white blonde) when i put it on. i'd have to leave it on for a while for it to make any difference to any brassiness. so once it ran out i scoured ebay for another shampoo, i chose this one because of the reviews on here, and i am very glad i did! it is excellent. very very pigmented, i made the mistake of thinking it would be the same as the previous shampoo and left it on for a few minutes.. and my hair was stained purple until i washed it twice again! really made a difference to brassiness. great value for money and just a great shampoo. didnt even dry out my hair either. love it.

This is a great shampoo for blonde or grey hair. Corrects unwanted yellow/brassy tones. Is HIGHLY pigmented blue/violet. It smells good, lathers great, nice high end shampoo. Love it.

on 6/26/2007 6:18:00 AM

I was desperately seeking a blue shampoo to replace my beloved Artec White Violet which was discontinued... This one could possibly be even better than Artec! It's definitely less drying, has a nice smell, and eliminates brassiness which is always a problem for me. Love it!

on 8/18/2006 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Magic Potion in a bottle. POOF...just like that, it corrects brassiness, yellow-tones, red-tones, from my super bleached highlighted hair (naturally dark brown) and gives my hair the ashy brownish blonde streaks back but SHINY, as if I just got it done. This truly helps freshen the color...and I have tried others, like ARTec. Bonacure blows it away because it's not drying like how ARTec is. Not to knock down ARTec completely...since it worked for me before...this one is just better in comparison. I purchased this in the smaller bottle but will get the gallon once I'm done. LOVE this stuff to pieces.

Popular Shampoos