October 21, 2014 | 1978 users online

Shampoo - Schwarzkopf - Bonacure Silver Reflex Shampoo [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by KateLausanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo didn't help me to prevent upcoming yellow shade. And I don't like the texture and the shape of my hair after using it several times.
    Couldn't finish the bottle. Just threw it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by MeowMix718

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Definitely the best purple shampoo in existence! Leave it on for a couple minutes for extra effect (unless your ends are super porous).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by njposh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only shampoo that removes brassy tones while not turning my hair (or my hair extensions) splotchy purple. It smells nice, lathers well and does the job beautifully. I used Shimmer Lights and it stained my extensions a very ugly grey/lavender in certain spots. This did not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this purple shampoo. Its almost my favorite. I don't buy it a lot just because I find it to be the most expensive out of all the purple shampoos. But, it is an amazing shampoo! Does what everyone says it does that has already reviewed this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by ashley4frogs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my "HG" shampoo. All my hair products are Bonacure so my hair girl gave me the remainder of a bottle she had and Ive been hooked ever since! I use this about once a week to keep my blonde hair fresh. It takes down brassiness so well and the smell is amazing. I purchase a new bottle every couple of months.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by channy616

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After reading everyone's reviews, I gave this a try and it's absolutely incredible. It turned my YELLOW blonde hair baby platinum white without drying it out at all. My hair is super shiny and soft. This is the holy grail of purple shampoos.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Selina_c

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

before i bought this shampoo, i was using the rusk bright silver shampoo, which i thought was the norm for silver shampoos. it didnt even look purple on my hair (bleached white blonde) when i put it on. i'd have to leave it on for a while for it to make any difference to any brassiness. so once it ran out i scoured ebay for another shampoo, i chose this one because of the reviews on here, and i am very glad i did! it is excellent. very very pigmented, i made the mistake of thinking it would be the same as the previous shampoo and left it on for a few minutes.. and my hair was stained purple until i washed it twice again! really made a difference to brassiness. great value for money and just a great shampoo. didnt even dry out my hair either. love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2008 1:30:00 PM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

This is a great shampoo for blonde or grey hair. Corrects unwanted yellow/brassy tones. Is HIGHLY pigmented blue/violet. It smells good, lathers great, nice high end shampoo. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2007 6:18:00 AM More reviews by NurseKristen

I was desperately seeking a blue shampoo to replace my beloved Artec White Violet which was discontinued... This one could possibly be even better than Artec! It's definitely less drying, has a nice smell, and eliminates brassiness which is always a problem for me. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2006 2:29:00 PM More reviews by kimstar247

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Magic Potion in a bottle. POOF...just like that, it corrects brassiness, yellow-tones, red-tones, from my super bleached highlighted hair (naturally dark brown) and gives my hair the ashy brownish blonde streaks back but SHINY, as if I just got it done. This truly helps freshen the color...and I have tried others, like ARTec. Bonacure blows it away because it's not drying like how ARTec is. Not to knock down ARTec completely...since it worked for me before...this one is just better in comparison. I purchased this in the smaller bottle but will get the gallon once I'm done. LOVE this stuff to pieces.