December 22, 2014 | 879 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Flare

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2006 2:48:00 PM More reviews by TRiNASAURUS_REX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At the stand, I tried this and Proof Sheet on. I liked the Proof Sheet more, but my boyfriend liked Flare more so I just bought it. It's not what I normally would buy since it's so bright and dark-looking in the pan. I usually buy softer colors because I've always thought dark colors makes me look... stupid. I'm so glad I listened to my boyfriend because it is my favorite blush now. It's very pigmented, but I don't think it goes on that dark at all. It goes on reddish/pinkish with golden shimmer, and I think it looks so natural on me as weird as that might sound. Maybe because it blends in so nicely.

I bought this full price at first but returned it back to the stand and ordered it on Ebay instead. I bought it for half the price on Ebay, but I would definitely buy this at full price if I had to. I really love the color and texture of this blush, and it has good lasting power too. It's a shame Smashbox doesn't have a good variety of blush colors though. I think this is the best color out of all the Smashbox powder blushes and Proof Sheet being second. I'm looking for more blush but have to turn to MAC because they have such a wide range to choose from. It makes me sad because the Smashbox blushes are better quality IMO.

EDIT: I turned to MAC and turned away. I didn't like their blushes so I've turned to CARGO now, and I really like this brand. continued >>