September 19, 2014 | 1787 users online

Polishes - Orly - Beverly Hills Plum

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a Dior glow dupe, I think this might work! I used 1 coat and my nails look very healthy. Like they glow but not in the Dior way! 2 coats give it more of a very light strawberry glow which is nice for my skin tone, but I prefer just 1 coat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Another gorgeous french mani color. This is a light plum jelly. Very nice for a classic look. This isn't pink though, so if you're looking for a sheer classic pink, this isn't it. This is very much so a plum color.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by gwmagic77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not quite pink enough...much more plum. I was looking for a nice soft pink french manicure.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I completely agree with the review by "shrieking_madwoman". I purchased is to use in a french manicure, but it is far too dark pinky-red for my fair skin. I could see this polish working really well on someone with olive skin or darker... Just not on fair skin (for a classic french manicure). The formula was sort of jelly-ish, but not altogether unpleasant. I do like the Orly bottle as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by WendyfromCali

Perfect for at-home French manicures.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this color. Imma minimalist and this foots the bill perfectly. Clear but not clear - the perfect my nails but better look. Not sure where the "jelly like" description came from, I am not seeing that consistency at all, to me it goes on just like regular polish and one coat works great for me. I think this looks great on short nails AND even toes! Love love love.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by xiue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful, sheer coral jelly! It looks nothing like the pictures online. It's very girly and not some bright red.

The only complaint is that the formula can be a little tricky to work with. Since it's more like a jelly consistency and not watery like regular clear polish it could get a bit tacky too fast.. giving you clumps/streaks. I find that it's avoidable when I load up the brush well and do it in 2-3 strokes. Easier to clean a little excess than to have a clumpy nail!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ValereeB

this is the gorgeous jelly pink color i've been searching for!! i'm on my second bottle...this stuff is my new hg nail color. Perfect by itself or for french mani's. LOVE it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by wendigrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice color for those fast and easy manicures. Its very classically beautiful. Very elegant and looks better on longer nails IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Emazing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this a long time ago at a beauty supply store and ever since, Ive been HOOKED. This is my go to color when I want something closed to clear but with a touch of color. Its a very sheer rosy red color with a slight shimmer in it and it can be layered for a stronger effect. It goes PERFECT as a top coat for French manicures. It also last pretty long. I also like the fact that once it starts chipping, its not that noticeable.