April 24, 2014 | 1378 users online

Polishes - Orly - Beverly Hills Plum

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by gwmagic77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not quite pink enough...much more plum. I was looking for a nice soft pink french manicure.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I completely agree with the review by "shrieking_madwoman". I purchased is to use in a french manicure, but it is far too dark pinky-red for my fair skin. I could see this polish working really well on someone with olive skin or darker... Just not on fair skin (for a classic french manicure). The formula was sort of jelly-ish, but not altogether unpleasant. I do like the Orly bottle as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by WendyfromCali

Perfect for at-home French manicures.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this color. Imma minimalist and this foots the bill perfectly. Clear but not clear - the perfect my nails but better look. Not sure where the "jelly like" description came from, I am not seeing that consistency at all, to me it goes on just like regular polish and one coat works great for me. I think this looks great on short nails AND even toes! Love love love.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by xiue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful, sheer coral jelly! It looks nothing like the pictures online. It's very girly and not some bright red.

The only complaint is that the formula can be a little tricky to work with. Since it's more like a jelly consistency and not watery like regular clear polish it could get a bit tacky too fast.. giving you clumps/streaks. I find that it's avoidable when I load up the brush well and do it in 2-3 strokes. Easier to clean a little excess than to have a clumpy nail!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ValereeB

this is the gorgeous jelly pink color i've been searching for!! i'm on my second bottle...this stuff is my new hg nail color. Perfect by itself or for french mani's. LOVE it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by wendigrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice color for those fast and easy manicures. Its very classically beautiful. Very elegant and looks better on longer nails IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Emazing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this a long time ago at a beauty supply store and ever since, Ive been HOOKED. This is my go to color when I want something closed to clear but with a touch of color. Its a very sheer rosy red color with a slight shimmer in it and it can be layered for a stronger effect. It goes PERFECT as a top coat for French manicures. It also last pretty long. I also like the fact that once it starts chipping, its not that noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

From this moment forward, i claim this my color. jk. I will always be wearing it. It goes great with everything. I just put on 3 coats on my right hand and it looks kinda like jelly. You gotta see the color and try it to understand. The first coat is clear but kind of opaque. So i just added on more coats and it's not a plum color at all. It's a coral color, but not opaque coral. It is very different from the other colors i've seen. I'm definitely digging it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Maderine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

*Click "continued: for photo, and excuse the raggy cuticles!*

Love! I have been lemming an RBL sheer, so I was quick to jump on this when I saw it at Ulta. I think it's lovely. 2 coats give me a glossy, warm, rose-colored tint on my nails. I am the Streak Queen of the Universe and I didn't have any trouble with this polish streaking at all--seriously, I was amazed at how easily it went on. Usually I don't even wear polish on my fingernails because of my little streaking issue, but I think this polish has changed that. I topped my nails off with Seche Vite 10 minutes ago and now I'm typing without incident. Yeowza! Lastly on my List of Things I Love About This Polish is the rubberized handle. Genius! It does take a little of the adventure out of doing my nails as I don't spend lots of time per mani stressing about whether or not I'm going to drop nail polish everywhere when the slick-handled cap sploots out of my fingers, but I can live with that. If it wears well, I'll come back and give it a 5.

UPDATE: It's a 5! I applied on Saturday and had great wear until Thursday. continued >>