September 30, 2014 | 1044 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like these wipes! They are one of the few brands that make wipes without fragrance ingredients which is what I try to avoid in my skincare (I DESPISE fragrance and my skin does too!). Fragrance always makes me break out so its really hard to find wipes without it.

I use these as an all over face wipe...they remove mascara residue just fine (I use an eyemakeup remover first on my eyes) and they remove foundation and other products just great as well.

The only thing I don't like about them is that they are pretty expensive..between $5-$7 for only $25 wipes it makes me crazy and Im constantly trying to discover a cheaper alternative to these!!

Pros
-removes makeup reside
-soft
-nonirritating
-NO FRAGRANCE

Cons
-expensive

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by theginger11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought these wipes were great and did the job well. I dont purchase them every time though. My drugstore has an off brand that contains tea tree oil and I'm obsessed with those. But these work really well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Sooee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only got this product because I had a coupon for buy the cleanser and get the wipes free. The claim that these wipes are super soft is not true. I have felt softer wipes, but I have also felt tougher wipes. The product's smell isn't too pleasant. Although, I was impressed by how well the product removed my makeup--even my waterproof mascara. These are much better than Burt's Bees facial wipes. The packaging is jot the best. I prefer when there is an actual clasp lid, but the wipes package reseals with a sticker lid. I would recommend to a friend because it works, and I would buy again in a bind. BUT I love my HG tea tree oil facial wipes from The Face Shop which is 9 dollars for 50 wipes making it cheaper than these wipes as well as softer, more effective at removing makeup, and smells pleasant.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Zoe178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really enjoy using this product. I have been using it for years and always have a pack ready in my bag. The wipes cleans of all my makeup easily with no trouble. One swipe and most of it is gone! Whenever I feel that my skin is becoming oily and greasy, I wipe my face with the wipes and instantly feel refresh.
The price is alright. It's not too expensive. The brand tends to have a lot of sales and deals, so there are quite a few times where I can buy these wipes for more than half its price.
The only reason why I am not giving this a full rating of 5 is that there was one occasion where I brought a new pack and it had caused my skin to have a rash. I don't know why that happened though as usually I have no problem with it. Now, its back to working well for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These wipes were alright, nothing special though. I really only picked them up because I didn't feel like spending the money on the Neutrogena ones. I should have just spent the extra money. I found that these were really terrible, especially for taking off eye makeup. Not because it did a horrible job, but just because if some of the liquid happened to drip in your eye, well you can look forward to feeling like you just got stabbed in it for a while. IT STINGS SO MUCH. Then your eyeball goes all bloodshot, it just sucks. Don't do it if you can help it. I also ended up feeling like my skin was drying out, and not to mention, I would still have some makeup residue leftover... So for the money, I guess it was an ok product, but i'll never buy them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these little wipes. For 4.99 I got 25 wipes which isn't bad (next time I'll double up) I love the quality of the wipes they are thick and moist due to the sealed packaging. (store them upside down to assure every wipe is wet) They have no scent and are made for sensitive skin which I can appreciate since I suffer from eczema. With one wipe I was able to remove all my makeup. Now first time I used them they did sting for a millisecond. I experienced the same thing with the say yes to cucumber wipes which is why I returned them. Since I've got In the habit of using them my face hasn't burned since. The wipes left my face squeaky clean with no residue which I loved. I could def see myself repurchasing these to keep at home or just in my purse when Im on the go.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by petiteimp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample size of these when I was out if town because I forgot my normal makeup wipes. Love these!! I have sensitive hormonal acne and rosacea prone skin and these don't sting my eyes or my skin and take makeup off so easily!! Plan on buying the full size next.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by meghall90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I know makeup wipes don't take off all of your make up, but these did a pretty good job. I still had to use a eye makeup remover to take off my mascara. They have no scent which is great. They didn't irritate my eyes at all. These are just okay. I really like the fact that they have no scent to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by xoslshopaholic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favourite makeup wipes ever, removes every bit of makeup on my face, including eye liner and mascara. I don't use an eye makeup remover, only these wipes to take off all of my makeup and they work beautifully, Definitely worth checking out! They are kind of pricey, and you only get 25 wipes in a pack, but Simple constantly has coupons out or value packs in stores, so keep an eye out for those. I always have backups of these wipes, and I hope they don't change the formula anytime soon. The packaging could be better, I like snap closures, but that's only preference. The wipes are thick and saturated, but I find that sometimes the first few wipes can be drier than the rest, so I would suggest storing these upside down so every wipe is evenly covered in product. An excellent product!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by emmamaidens

I have never in my entire life had an allergic reaction to a product until I tried these wipes. For something that claims to be 'kind to skin' I am so very disappointed. I do not even have sensitive skin but 1 use of 1 wipe was enough to inflame my skin and cause a small rash. One day on and my face (mainly cheek area) is still sore, hot and red. I have used so many face products and so many brands of wipes (even super cheap ones) and have never experienced this before. From research on other sites this type of reaction isn't that rare with these wipes. Avoid.