April 16, 2014 | 989 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

One of the best brands of face wipes I have used. The cloths are thicker than some and have more texture.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by lovepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This removed my makeup reasonably well, and was nice and wet, which I rate highly on cleansing cloths. The price was great. I purchased these for a last minute road trip, when I didn't have time to grab something from my usual arsenal. The major negative with these was that they left my skin feeling itchy; I don't have sensitive skin, so this was odd. I also didn't get that nice, clean feeling I like after using these. I do try to keep cleansing cloths around, just for those days where I'm entirely too tired to wash off my makeup. But there are better options out there than these.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG cleansing wipes. I love these because they don't leave my skin feeling heavy or filmy.

Of course, they also remove makeup really well. When I'm wearing a super-full face this will take it off with almost just one wipe. I usually use a separate eye makeup remover when wearing all the stuff I somehow manage to fit on my eyelids, but when I have my everyday mascara, liner, and shadow this will take it all right off with the rest of my face.

I've always thought the regular Neutrogena wipes were good (why are their Deep Clean ones awwwful?), but I think Simple is great because it leaves my face feeling fresh and without residue. I took the case that comes with the Neutrogena and put my Simple pack in it :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I tried these a year or two ago and didn't care much for them. However, after trying them again for the second time recently I absolutely love them. They're gentle, effective and affordable. There are many nights that I come home from the gym and don't feel like washing my face. These remove everything quickly and easily BUT they aren't as wet as Neutrogena wipes. But they work just as well. My only wish is that they were a little more "moist."

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like these wipes. They are one of the few that doesn't sting my eyes or break me out. There are some better wipes out there but these are so affordable. I can get 3 packs of 25 at my local wholesale club for $11.99 and sometimes as low as $6.00 if I have coupons.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Lexieloveee

Good fur after long night at the club.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by auntita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great cleansing wipes!
- very gentle
- don't smell bad or strong
- remove all of my makeup
- do not irritate my eyes, even with contacts

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pretty disappointed with this. Never again will I abandon my neutrogena makeup wipes!

-the price is very affordable. 6 bucks at walmart. also very easy to find, there at pretty much ever drugstore, walgreens, cvs, rite aid, target ect.
-they smell very fresh and clean.
-they remove facial makeup well. foundation, concealer, blush, ect.
-it didn't do a great job with eye makeup. when i was trying to take off some mascara it actually tugged some of my eyelashes off. and the mascara was not waterproof.
-they leave a bit of a sticky feeling on the face afterwards.
-my face started burning after like my 3 day of using them, the day after that I started breaking out in the most random places and my skin got very dried out. I have normal to oily skin and I never get breakouts. Got 3 big ones of my cheek, one on my forehead and one on my chin. NO THANK YOU.
-im really surprised i had a bad reaction because they've got healthy ingredients, no dyes, no parabens and no perfumes. i'm so confused. i also had a bad reaction to one of their moisturizers. maybe their products just aren't right for my skin?

i would say their worth a try cause other people seem to love them but there's always a possibility your skin won't like certain products and my skin does not get along with simple products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought these wipes because they were on sale at shoppers drug in Canada for $9 from $12/ per pack of 25 wipes.
The wipes were wet enough to remove my daily makeup (I usually wear my Stila liquid liner, great lash mascara,
concealer and blush). I use these wipes when I'm too tired after work or traveling and/ or don't have access to water/ sink. It's convenient, doesn't give me zits or clog my pores, the wipes are stretchy enough to cover my whole face and it doesn't have an offensive scent. All in all if these wipes were to go on sale again, I Would buy more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by heyannette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

It is unfortunate the literature states they will remove waterproof mascara, because they sort of don't. They are a refreshing face wipe, not for heavy duty use. They work really well when I'm not wearing MAC foundation (Studio Sculpt, Pro Longwear - this requires more solvent and definitely several toner swipes). Refreshing and unscented - non irritating. I love them and always have them on hand.