Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 4/15/2015 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Decent facial wipes. Only issue is that I found the texture of them to be slightly rough compared to others I have tried. They did clean my face reasonably and can remove some eye makeup too. It is really good that these do not irritate the skin or sting, making them a nice option for sensitive skin. I like them and would choose them again if needed, but I prefer the Lacura sensitive skin wipes.

on 4/15/2015 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

OMG I love this makeup remover. I have used this for probably the last 5 years. I have tried other brands too, but I hate them all. These don't dry up as fast like other facial wipes do, they feel more gentle on the skin and they smell better.

on 4/2/2015 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I read about these wipes on Pinterest when I had these rub-off marks on my white leather purse from wearing dark jeans. Not only did these wipes take care of that, they are glorious on my face. Not more stinging for my sensitive eyes when removing make-up. They are gentle and work like a dream. I am more than pleased!

on 4/1/2015 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love these wipes! They are probably my favorite that I've tried so far. The smell is fresh and not too strong. These leave my face clean, but not stripped, and they even do well at removing eye make up. These wipes don't sting my eyes or my skin, which is why I love them so much. My teen and tween like using them in the morning to freshen up their skin before school.

on 3/21/2015 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is my second purchase of these. I find that they remove makeup very well if you are too lazy to cleanse. They also leave a cooling sensation on the skin.

on 3/11/2015 11:55:00 PM

I have pretty sensitive skin so obviously I was attracted to the brand immediately, but oddly enough these wipes break me out every time I use them. I stop using them and i stop breaking out. Maybe it's just me, but my skin did not like these wipes at all.

I really like how these remove all my eye makeup, including mascara, without irritating my eyes.

on 3/4/2015 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

With skin that gets irritated with too many wipes being used, I will only use one sheet on my face. I do not consider this to remove all my makeup because truth is - one sheet won't do it all! But for the purpose of removing the majority of my makeup, I love using this. I've repurchased many times (only when they're on sale because $6 is much better than $10, thank you very much.)

A pack lasts me without drying out and I do not use these every single day. It does not work without tugging/pressure on the most waterproof and durable of eye makeup, but I use it mainly for face makeup, tending to the eyes with a separate product all together.

I can NOT use the dark green exfoliating wipes. I made a mistake one time of getting those and NEVER AGAIN! Those burned my skin (and I just used it on a little patch.) Definitely sticking to these ones!

on 3/4/2015 11:42:00 AM

I like the original version of these wipes. Tried the Radiance version and they seem a little too dry. Good for sensitive skin to get makeup off before washing your face. Have repurchased several times.

on 2/28/2015 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin and these wipes are the only wipes I've used that doesn't break my face out. Also 1 wipe gets all of my makeup and mascara off.