July 30, 2014 | 1530 users online

Bronzers - Pout - Bronzer Duo in Sun Kissed and Sun Blushed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 1:17:00 AM More reviews by princessami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to stare at this bronzer every time I went to Sephora and meant to buy it a 100 times. But I already have several nice bronzers, and told myself I will eventually get it, "one day." Then Pout went bye-bye, and I kicked myself in the tush big time.

I just scored this in a swap and all I can say to myself is that I was missing out all this time!! The colors are the most beautiful toasty golden shades. Truly neutral, and I don't think this would turn orangey or muddy on anyone. I would work best on PPP, LLL or FFF, as the colors aren't very dark and are rather sheer.

There is a slight shimmer to this, but it reads as a soft, golden glow on the skin and even though I am super oily, it does not accentuate that at all on me.

The packaging is slim and sleek, I like that it doesn't take up too much space in my stash.

When I polish off this baby, and I think I will one day, I don't care how hard I have to search, I will repurchase. It's *that* good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2006 2:04:00 AM More reviews by lawdiva

This is my favorite bronzer so far. It provides a pretty bronzed color for light skin. It makes me look like I spent the day at the beach instead of at the office! The bronzer can be lightly applied for a slightly bronzed look, and it is easy to layer this product to create a deeper color. If you buy this product, be prepared to touch it up throughout the day. I was a little bit worried about carrying this product in my purse and having it break, but I dropped it once, and the bronzer and packaging stayed intact. It's worth the hassle of reapplying because the color that it provides is believable. The product contains subtle shimmer, but it is still appropriate for day. I agree with the previous reviewer - because of the shimmer, I would recommend this product to people who have a relatively wrinkle-free complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2006 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Mlalak

This is a lovely bronzer for PPP-LLL, because it comes with two colors, you can control the depth of color. There is alot of product in this container (almost 2x more than nars laguna) I paid $24 at nordstroms for this. The packaging is lovely with a bohemian design on the copper colored compact, which also features a nice mirror. This bronzer does contain shimmer, so it should be used sparingly, and anyone with larger pores or aging skin may want to avoid this. But it does add a nice natural glow!