September 18, 2014 | 898 users online

Lip Gloss - The Body Shop - Born Lippy in Raspberry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice lip balm. Not as greasy as Vaseline or most other lip balms. Think I prefer it but maybe my lips aren't that rough. I'm not really bothered. Nice smell. Cute packaging. You can get so many other brands of lip balms and this one is slightly more expensive than others and I like trying new products so don't see a reason for buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

A lip gloss that comes in a pan. Nothing special at all: light pink sticky gloss smelling of raspberries. Would do for a teen girl.
The packaging is not hygienic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1325

Ahh I remember these from when I was a kid.
Anyways this smells like fruit roll ups! Lol I love the scent but found it didn't hydrate all that much. Oh well I got 3 for 12$ anyways (satsuma, watermelon) so I got a good deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by superdamnfickle

The smell is awesome and it doesn't feel sticky either. I've been using this range of lip balms for the last 7 years, that pretty much sums up how much I love them!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love everything about it except that pot lip glosses/balms are unsanitary.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this so long ago but i still love it.
It's really nice to apply, very soft and not sticky at all.
The smell is amazing and it make's my lips so soft.
It last a long time.
It really just a perfect lip balm

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by NMitchel

I completely take back my last review. I had a HORRID allergic reaction to this lip balm. It started with the corners of my mouth going dry and then one day I woke up and my skin was red, flaky, blotchy, and just utterly disgusting. I stopped using the lip balm immediately as it was the only thing that has changed in my routine and over the past week my skin has slowly been getting better.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Makeupobsession22

THIS PRODUCT ISNT AMAZING BUT ITS A CLOSE DUPE TO MAC'S TENDERTONES! i just picked up a tendertone yesterday and i already had this born lippy balm for ages. so i compared them and i think i found a dupe! mac ones are better but theyre close enough for me! they have almost the same consistency in the pot, on the lips, i like the tendertones better. the body shop balms feel thinner compared to the mac balms. these retail for around 7.50 and the mac ones retail for 18 dollars canadian
. the mac ones have SPF in them and these dont but these come in different scents. the tendertones provide more moisturazation but i htink theyre close enough for the idea of a moisturizing gloss in a pot! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by nailek

Well I think it is really good! I really love it :D
It smells really heavnily and stays for pretty long time. And also it doesn't irritate my lips (while some products do), so its perfect for me.
Price can be little expensive, but I think it is worth it.
And I love packaging, very easy and fits in your purse.

I definitly would buy this product again! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by LovelyBeauty18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely little lip balm, one of my favorites! This particular one gives a very nice tint of color to the lips, and tastes absolutely wonderful! I love having this in my purse, in case I want a nice glossy color to the lips, while still moisturizing them!
xoxo, Rose ;)