September 18, 2014 | 1981 users online

Makeup Brushes - Cover FX - Cover Fx Foundation Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by billyjoeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This brush did not WOW me, nor did it disappoint me. I found this product pretty nice. It's soft, easy to use, and gets the job done. This was my 2nd foundation brush that I've ever purchased so I don't have any experience with other brushes, therefore I can not say that it's the best brush I've ever used. But it is 10xs better than the last foundation brush I had; the eco tools foundation brush. If you have enough money to buy this $38 brush (I'm pretty sure that's the price, but go check @ sephora first) then go ahead. But if you feel like you don't then go find a better alternative. Because the price of this brush is just craaazy.

Overall it's a nice brush with an expensive price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Datplaygurlbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is absolutely perfect. It claims to be medium coverage but I dont believe that, because on me it gives a fuller coverage. Foundation tends to break my face out, but this did not break my face out at all.

A little goes a long way!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Maryszhita

i got this brush 2 weeks ago with all the cover fx crap.. yeah the brush was "ok" very soft and all that stuff.. but for me it didnt do the job with the cream foundation... =s.. so no i wont purchase any of their products neither! girls its a waste of money, get some mac brushes theyre better than this trust me!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

This brush worked well when I used the creamy Cover Fx foundation, but with the Natural Fx water based foundation, it does a poor job, leaving little stripies on my face. Plus, it seems to 'eat' my foundation, thereby creating wastage. I hear great things about the new cream foundation brush and plan to purchase that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2007 6:20:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hmmm.. i used to use this all the time with my CoverFX cream foundation, but i'd have to take so much time with it, eventually i ended up using the sponge found in the compact and have been happy with that. So i've got a foundation brush now that i'm not using. That being said, i'm very interested in buying the Stippling Brush - which is exactly what i wanted this Foundation Brush to be. i won't repurchase this Foundation Brush as it'll last ages, ah, especially since i'm not exactly using it anymore. haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2006 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Mia_8030

Basic foundation brush - great for liquid foundations, but I find that this brush applies too much product for Cover Fx cream foundation. Super soft bristles that will never irritate. Great quality, price (~40$ CDN) is not much more or less than other foundation brushes (MAC, Lancome, etc). I like to use this after applying Cover Fx foundation to gently melt the foundation into my skin and buff it out a little bit. For those who want an airbrushed finish for heavier cream foundations, I would reccommend the new cream foundation brush launched by the Cover Fx line. Overall, 5 lippies for quality, and I would buy again if I ever needed to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2006 8:15:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

Like northernwinterlude, I didn't find a huge difference between this and MAC's 190 brush - it's comparable in quality and does a great job. For every day, and on myself, I still like using my fingers - I like the warmth my fingers give to foundation. Good to have in a kit, though, or if you're looking to try out a foundation brush. This one's a good start.