September 18, 2014 | 1032 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences - Color Me Happy

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by CPMUSTANG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I buy this product all the time. That being said, I am not in love with this product but I don't hate it either. I like that I can find it super cheap at the grocery store, sometimes for as low as $1. Pros: It's for color treated hair and cheap. Cons: I don't really have any.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by fsmeath

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i bought this shampoo because it was on sale and figured a shampoo for color treated hair might be a little more gentle. this smells great and seems gentle enough. when wet, my non-colored treated hair did not seem overstripped. however, it seems to have an added softener (possibly, the corn silk) that makes my hair very limp, flat, and flyaway. i'll keep the bottle and use it as a body wash but i won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by AeroLover16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is pretty much the only shampoo I like to use on my colour treated hair. I will only wash my hair with products labelled as such, and sadly most of them are a creamy formula; but not HE, they produce this lovely clear (pink) formula. Creamy formulas seem to coat my fine/thin hair and leave an awful sticky residue. This does not seem to do that, so I definitely continue to stock up on this shampoo :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by kickingirl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells amazing! I was in love with the smell, but after one use it dried out my hair and made my scalp itch like crazy. I have tried other Herbal Essences shampoos and it is all the same with dryness and scalp itching. I even tried it as a body wash and it made my skin dry and flaky. My HG is Vidal Sasoon volumizing shampoo it is great for fine, thin hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by SamaelsMom

Doesn't strip color as much as other shampoos. But if you use semi permanent dyes like me almost any "color safe" shampoo will wash out your color. This is no exception, but it isn't as bad. It smells nice. It's pretty drying without conditioner. Still searching...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2013 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was planing to dye my hair for the fist time and as other herbal shampoos did fine job I took this, but started to use it before the color change because ran out of a "normal" one, worst idea ever: my hair became super dry, my scalp starts to itch and even so I gave it a chance because I though it was the shampoo change. Now, after trying two other brands my scalp haven't recovered from this horror yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by lcak

Love this shampoo! It leaves my poor colour-abused hair shiny, smelling good and vibrant, its not a very nourishing shampoo but if you need that extra bit of tlc then get one specifically for those times when your hair screams SOS. I would buy this again next time my hair is freshly coloured!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by SophieWillsxo

I started using this product when the colour in my hair started fading too quick. It actually keeps my hair looking vibrant. It keeps the colour well. The price is absolutely amazing. It smells delicious. However after shampooing and conditioning my hair feels a little dry so I use their split end cream. It fully moisturises my hair and even protects it. I would definitely buy this again. The bottle goes down really quick though I think personally,but others who say they have used it says it lasts a lifetime. Overall this product has nothing bad about it. Does what it says on the bottle. x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lathers well, didn't strip my hair, and smells nice. Plus it's cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a shame because I love the scent of this shampoo. Did nothing for maintaining color and it left my hair ridiculously dry!!! I thought it was my conditioner but it was actually this shampoo. Wouldn't repurchase.

I am a big fan of the honey and hello hydration line!