Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Liner in Bronze Sparkle

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/5/2011 9:33:00 PM

I have been using this for over a year and I can honestly say this is an amazing liner. I use it daily and have 3 - one at home, one in my car and one in my bag because if I am in a hurry, I sometimes do my eyes on the go.

I found that the best way to apply is to shake the container, lift out the brush and DO NOT SWIPE BRUSH AGAINST SIDES TO REMOVE EXCESS. Instead, apply directly. If you swipe the brush, you get just a thin amount that does not really show up.

Using this method, I get a medium brown saturated color with a subtle sheen that defines my eyes without being harsh. Since I am pale, dark brown and black are dramatic for me. This is more everyday.

It stays all day, never smudges, never flakes, goes on like a dream...what is not to like?

on 12/7/2009 2:57:00 AM

I LOVE this eyeliner! This brand is my go-to eyeliner and the liner I recommend to everyone. Every shade I have tried so far has been wonderful.
It's so easy to apply! (The hardest part about liquid eyeliner for me!)
And--- It LASTS! It does not rub off, smudge off, melt off, drip off, etc... It stays until you wash it off, and even then (esp with the green) you might see a faint sparkle of pigment where it was applied.
This product is incredibly cheap and delivers in every way! I love it!!

on 4/1/2008 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OMG i can't believe i love this product. I'm not really a big wet n wild fan due to it's crappy looking packaging, but I was at walgreens one day and i heard a few great things about their mega liners so I figured i'll try it out since it's cheap. Wow, I am not disappointed. I have really oily lids and usually any other liner will give me a raccoon effect within hours, but this stayed put until the end of the day... and this is without UDPP!! I think i will try and grab all the colors next time i go to walgreens or where ever they sell this at.

on 3/28/2008 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought this recently after reading the MUA reviews. I think it's a terrific liner, and the price can't be beat.

I apply a very thin line to the base of my lashes, kind of dabbing in between. The thin brush, and consistency of the liner work very well for this use. It goes on easily, dries quickly, never smudges, stays ALL day, and the color is not too harsh. Given my application, I don't notice the sparkle.

I also like that it comes in a small container. I read that eyeliner, like mascara, should be replaced fairly frequently

on 11/6/2006 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a beautiful bronze color w/sparkle. The sparkle adds punch to the color w/o looking like a disco queen. It is well pigmentated, long lasting and easy to apply. The reqular price is $2.99 but I got mine w/a $1.00 coupon for $1.99. This e/l looks lovely w/the WnW Belgian Chocolates trio. My only concern about this e/l is that I think it might be LE. This is a great value & I will definitely be purchasing the other WnW sparkle e/l.

on 8/19/2006 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is by far my favorite out of all the Megaliners! I have black, brown, silver, turquoise, and white and this one is the most beautiful. It has all the lasting power of the others (lasted through a whole day of sweaty walking around college campus in 110 degree heat) and sets to a gorgeous sparkly gold color. The name "Bronze Sparkle" is a bit misleading, lol. The "Brown" shade fits the title of "Bronze Sparkle" better. This one ought to be named "Gold Sparkle".It may be a bit much if you have light skin, but anyone with a tan/women of color (like me) has got to try this out! I use it in the inner corners or below the waterline after lining that with black to make my basically black eyes pop. I'll have to hunt down the "Black Sparkle" one now, I've never seen that one in stores! One thing I don't like, though, is that this is the only Megaliner that came on its own without a package. The others are very securely packaged in a plastic rectangle and sealed, and this one just was sitting on a display. I think it'd be more hygienic if it came sealed in a package like the others. continued >>