October 30, 2014 | 1376 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Tequila Sunrise

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by monka191

Rimmel without any doubt has the best nail polishes on a market.
I do not purchase any other ones, as it is complete waste of money.
Rimmel does not only offer choice, but quality that lasts for a long time.
Usually the average expectancy of Rimmel nail polishes are around one week, for someone whos working.
I love the company, but I wish they could reduce a little bit on price, and offer more color range.
Otherwise, my number one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by MIAdelaine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a super fun bright orange with a touch of red. Great coverage with one coat, even better with two. The finish is shiny, but I do prefer use a top coat. I can't speak for the quality of any of the other polishes in the Rimmel line, as the colors don't appeal to me, but this one is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Words cannot express how I feel about this product(:

It's probably my favourite nail polish ever. I love this line from Rimmel, but Tequila Sunrise has to be my favourite shade!

The quality and wear is amazing! I always use this on my toes because it dries quick, lasts forever, and is super easy to apply! You really only need one coat, but I always do two just for kicks. A top coat isn't really neccessary, the finish is pretty shiny as it is. But if you want, I guess you could go for it. :] Haha.

It's not too pricey when you compare it to China Glaze or O.P.I, However, it does run for about $3.50 where I shop. If you're used to buying NYC or a similar cheap brand, I guess this seems like a lot, but it's deffinetly worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by mirtodd

My first review! This polish ROCKS! I've been using it for at least 5 years and I'm on my third bottle. I consider it the ultimate toe-nail polish. It is a vibrant shade that wears like iron (you can easily go 2 weeks without a touch-up) -- and it is easily on par with expensive polishes like OPI.
Pros: Beautiful opaque coverage without any sparkles! Wears like iron. Expensive looking color. Lots of compliments.
Cons: Handle is a little short on the bottle. THe other Rimmel colors do not seam to wear as well at this one (or they are filled with glitter).
Rimmel: Please make more non-sparkly polishes like this one and you will dominate the polish market!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by julbra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I was at the drugstore one day taking a look at the nail polishes Tequila Sunrise immediately stuck out to me, and for such a cheap price it seemed worth the buy. And indeed it is! I love the orange-red color (it's the exact color of MAC's So Chaud lipstick); it appears exactly as is in the bottle. Additionally, it goes on smooth and does last a considerable amount of time (although may be not as long as the advertisements suggest...) The consistency was great at the beginning when I bought Tequila Sunrise in the spring, however by the end of the summer I needed a new bottle because the product got so gooey and weird...but anyway, overall, it's an amazing product for the money you pay and I will defiantly continue to by Rimmel in Tequila Sunrise; in addition to a few other shades...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by frozen_rain

This is such a beautiful colour! I was at a salon a few months back, and noticed the receptionist wearing an unusual, yet striking and beautiful nail colour. Alas, I gathered up the courage to ask her what kind of nailpolish it was. Sure enough: "Rimmel...Tequila Sunrise." I immediately went out and purchased.
I LOVE the way this looks on toes. I would describe it similarly to the name -- as a sort of orange/red sunrise or sunset colour. Beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2008 3:55:00 PM More reviews by ModHippie

A few months back, I was on this nail polish kick, and started buying every (non-expensive) color that struck my fancy. I have to say, this one is my favorite. Besides the greatest name ever, the color is so bright and cheery. WITH a top coat, it lasts a fair amount of time. A lot of the time when I'm wearing Tequila Sunrise, I get compliments and inquiries as to what it is.
Someone mentioned that it looks good on tanned skin, but I am super-fair, and it looks great with my skin tone, too. Great summer color, for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2008 11:32:00 AM More reviews by DFcupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim. Typically I am a nail polish snob, and stick with OPI or China Glaze polishes only. This color is a vivid reddish orange creme. It went on smoothly and dried to a nice finish. I agree with the reviewer who said it is a bit much on longer nails, but I like mine short, and this color is not too over the top on short nails. The thing that I like most about this polish is that it has better staying power than my OPI creme polishes. In fact, two coats of this polish lasted longer without a topcoat than 2 coats of OPI with a topcoat. Definitely more pleasing to the wallet than an OPI polish too, at about 1/2 the price. Love the color, love the staying power, love the price. I miss my OPI Pro-Wide brush, but I'll live just fine without it. Definitely picking up some more colors next time I'm out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2008 12:13:00 PM More reviews by RobynLeigh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this to touch up chipped polish from a recent salon manicure. This color was identical to the OPI color used a the salon (don't know the name). Anyway, I love the color. It definitely looks great with a tan, and I only paid $2.47 for the bottle at Wal-Mart. Love it, and I thought it went on nicely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like Rimmel polishes (unlike their crappy foundations). They have great crazy colors, nice formulas, and they are pretty dang cheap to boot! They really seem to dry quickly as well. This one is a bold reddish orange that reminds me of lava. Perfect for summer with flip flops.