October 2, 2014 | 922 users online

Hair Treatments - Clairol - Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizzness Smoothing Leave-In Creme

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

This was actually decent. I am not sure if I would purchase again as it wasn't amazing but it was ok

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Mashenka11

The smell is great. It just doesnt do anything for me... it makes my hair weighed down, but it is also still frizzy!

I washed my hair with a moisturizing conditioner, then conditioned it, kept it on for ten minutes (I turned the water off) rinsed my hair completely clean, finished with a blast of cold water. Then, after drying it, I added a dollop of this leave-in stuff, some heat protector as well, and I straightened it with a really expensive straightener. Why is my hair so stiff, frizzy, unmoveable, and not silky ? Its not even that frizzy naturally, its just wavy.

I think this stuff is a waste of money, except for the nice smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

It did what most leave in creams like this do. Sit on top of your hair, and glue most of the frizz and flyaways to the hair. It's not like it hides it; it's just like cement.

It binds the two together. Smelled nice, easy to get out, and the packaging color always cheered me up.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by loladoll10

This product was a let-down. Makes hair greasy, and it's really heavy, so it weighs down hair. Kind of sticky. Won't be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by anthony1891

I love this cream it smells so good and it leaves my hair really soft but I dont see shine thats a big issue for me because my hair is dark and thick so it looked kinda fried. But smelt good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a nice leave in conditioner. Very thin consistency and moisturizes well. Smells good too. I just don't need it anymore because I use Hair One.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by mad904

I was looking at the herbal essences website, and saw this and was like "Oh my gosh, I need to get this!"

It doesn't work at all for me, my frizz will stay away for about, 5 minutes then come right back,.
It smells great though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by mshi311

This stuff is like MAGIC in a bottle. Simply fantastic. It smells delicious and, unlike many hair products that boast defrizzing, actually works! For those saying that it weighs their hair down: a little goes a long way. Don't be tempted to slather your head with it, despite how good it smells. And don't put it on your roots, just the ends.

The only concern I have is the packaging. The creme gets stuck at the top of the nozzle and dries up. Then the next time you want to use it, it's all clogged but then sometimes the product bursts out and gets everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by jazzypoo87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Crushed pearl powder and mandarin balm? Yes, please! Omigosh! This stuff was a lifesaver to me last summer and is working just as well this summer. I like to use it from roots to tips and especially on the tips of my hair when I was relaxed. My kinky, natural hair texture is quite a fan too. I use this product to protect it from the sun and chlorine and I feel it really works. I just add about a quarter size in my hair before heading out to the pool. The ingredient list is short and I don't feel like this product builds up on my hair like some cream conditioners do. My hair really soaks it up. Be sure not to use too much or it will weigh your hair down and make it greasy. The smell is very tropical and makes me feel like I'm chillin on an exotic island like Maldives or Tahiti. I really like that its a pull and squirt top. No messing around with flip tops that are easy to open or to rip off. Any hair type can use it. It works great as a deep conditioner too! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I've always loved the smell of this line with mandarin oil. When I look at any frizz control product I check to make sure it adds good oil and cream to your hair instead of silicones. Your hair can be clean and have oil on it, and in fact that's what healthy hair is.. it just has a good balance of oil. If your hair is fried it's hard for any product to help it or penetrate the hair shaft. It smells so good!