July 24, 2014 | 2198 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizzness Smoothing Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by meohmylinh

I've tried lots of different Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners and have liked most of them, usually because they work in cleaning my hair, smell great, or work how they claim to. My hair is not super frizzy, but it's not naturally silky and flat either. I thought using this might help with its poofiness, but I was slightly disappointed. It definitely smells great and I don't have a lot of frizz at all, but my hair is just kind of... big after a wash. I let it air dry and usually have to flat iron it a bit to make it look less poofy.

My favorite from Herbal Essences is the Touchably Smooth smoothing shampoo/conditioner. It's kind of similar to this but it's pink, smells less fruity, but works better on my hair to get the results I want.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by chrissyislame

When I need to buy more shampoo and conditioner, I take the time to find reviews on some I plan on trying. I did for these both and found wonderful reviews mostly. I never really liked Herbal Essences because the smell of their shampoo and conditioners were really over powering for me and just never seemed to live up to their calms.
Before this I used Avon Advanced Techniques Frizz Control, which did amazing things to my hair and I loved it. I thought this could be a drug store dupe so I decided to try it out.
The first time I used it I actually did like it. My hair was soft and silky and though it was still kind of frizzy, I still had a good vibe about it. I used them both for over two months and my hair just became worse each time. It became very dry and way more frizzy than it usually is. I don't think I'll be trying any of their products any time soon. :\

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by queeniekasey

Boooooooo. This stuff dried my hair out and made it ugly after a week of use (used with matching conditioner). My hair is shoulder length, thick, gets dry easily, and has some wave to it. I've pretty much given up on Herbal Essences. Plus I feel like they all have lots of chemicals in them....smelled really good, but that's about it....

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by KeepCalmandRockOn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, so, about 4 years ago I started trying this particular H.E. shampoo. I alternated between this and the Touchably Smooth shampoo and then just followed through with the TS conditioner as well. It made my hair shiny, silky, and, well, touchably smooth. My hair is CRAZY frizz prone and I though this product did a very good job of controlling it. Although it has no affect on the way my hair smells (although I have yet to find a shampoo/conditioner combo that does), I was really pleased with the overall result.
My hair stayed relatively frizz-free for about a year after using the product. But by now the frizz was becoming so insane that I couldn't even French braid my hair. So I picked up this product again. It still had no smell effect, but my hair is back to smooth, silky, shiny and manageable. (and the French braids are back!!!)
(PS- I usually lather in the shampoo, focusing on my roots and the back underside of my hair, then gently rub in the conditioner, let it sit for a few minutes, then wash as much of it as possible)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

It smells delicious, it makes my hair shiny and bouncy but just for one day. It calms the frizz. My only complaint is that it makes my hair greasy quite fast.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally love the herbal essence shampoos/conditioners!! I never get a matching conditioner. Right now, I'm using this with the herbal essence honey conditioner. I Switch up my shampoos/conditioners every 2 months. This shampoo leaves my hair clean and the smell is amazing. I dont have a problem with frizziness but i Definitely would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 4:30:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

This is the best supermarket shampoo I have found to date. It is better than so many more expensive shampoos. Have tried. This washes me hair well, doesn't dry it out at all, gives it a little moisture. Make my hair so soft and it feels amazing!!! Love this and the conditioner tried the long term one too, it left build up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by LisaMarie88

This is my HG shampoo and conditioner I always buy this.before I started using this my hair was really frizzy with no definition I would tie it up all the time because otherwise I felt like I had horrible witches hair. I had tried heaps of really expensive shampoo and conditioners recommended by my hair dresser and nothing compares to this. straight away after using this I noticed a change and people started commenting how much they loved my hair and how lucky I was to have hair like that. now it's really silky and strong and my waves look like there from a TV commercial. I've recommended it to heaps of people. and if they ever decide to discontinue it I will buy the whole store out because I really don't want to go back to my hideous witches hair again lol.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love how it makes my hair soft and silky but i dont really like the smell bcz it smells a bit too orangey.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Marnomy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product did not work for me.
I have dry, frizzy hair and it weighed it down and made it oily the day after I showered!
The conditioner made my scalp very dry and flakey!

I would not buy it again.

Pros:
it's cheap

Cons:
it weighed my hair down
it made my scalp flake (which it normally does not do)
it didn't work for me