December 22, 2014 | 1137 users online

Eyeliner - Lise Watier - Eye Glitter Liner--Cognac

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 12:07:00 PM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very beautiful and long-lasting glitter eyeliner. When I used this, my guy friend told me that my eyes look "pretty', haha. Lise Watier products are so expensive though!!!

I found a great dupe of this eyeliner with Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush glitter eyeliner in "Copperhot". Try it!! It's only 8 bucks and it looks and performs exactly the same way :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by celueste

I really genuinely liked this product. It's a really fun look. The glitter combinations are beautiful and add more dimension to the liner. It can be a very dramatic look, and a subtle one depending on how much you apply. Go for it, try it out. You'll never know how beautiful you'll look if you don't try!!!

Have an amazing day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This by far is my favorite glitter liner I own. It gets high rotation as I use a lot of browns in my eye make-up, and this looks hot with browns/blacks. I am even wearing it right now. It's coppery glitter in a clear base that wears like iron, all day! I have also purchased 2 other LW glitter liners but neither compare to this one. This is a special product! Will repurchase, for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by melodiej

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL ALWAYS USE. (the black one is no good, the rest are GREAT! My FAVOURITE is COGNAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2007 4:39:00 AM More reviews by hibiscus31

FANTASTIC PRODUCT!!!! LOVE IT! I went to the Wellness show in Vancouver 2 weeks ago, there was a product that was similar and they were selling it for $32! I remembered I had seen this product at London Drugs, and picked up the cognac color. Can't wait to try them all. I've ordered the Avon glitter eyeliner to compare(much cheaper price). Will let you know if they are any good! I get tons of compliments when I wear it! I would recommend using an eyeliner first, then applying over top of your existing eyeliner;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2006 11:27:00 AM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

This is the most beautiful product ever. The colour (a bronzy shade) and sparkle are so lovely, they are like jewelery for your eyes. At the same time, you can make a thin, subtle line and it's not too over-dramatic. It is water-based so it feels smooth and removes easily. It's not cheap, but it's such a fine product and so pretty and festive that it's worth every penny!
When you put it on, it does have a clear base so you can either go over the line for more dense glitter coverage or wear liner underneith. I went over the line until I built up more glitter. Fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2006 11:22:00 PM More reviews by squeakers

This is a great liquid glitter liner! I had it CP'd from a lovely Canadian MUA'er because I saw pictures of it in use and had to have it. It has copper glitter in a clear gel base. It has a brush applicator and applies easily. The brush is fairly easy to control. The glitter stays in place and is not irritating to my eyes. I usually wear this over a darker liner because it goes on mostly clear. I would buy this again, I just wish it was sold in the US so it was easier to find, and a little less expensive for a drugstore item. I want to try the other colors as well.