Yves Saint Laurent Grand Jour Daylight Creme

3.3

on 3/27/2006 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

For a long time I could't afford to buy this product. Finally I bought it recently. I'm dissapointed. Althought great jar design and pleasamt smell (I like this sort of smell - farmacy like)cream made my skine look worse. Clogged pores and pimpoles. I don't find it to thick. It sinks in the skin well. Generally speaking - YSL makes great make up but not skincare products.

on 2/24/2004 7:09:00 AM

I've bought this cream for the second time and continue to enjoy it. It is very rich, but sinks well into the skin, makes it very soft and does not make my combination skin to break out or shine.

on 2/28/2002 10:51:00 AM

Its a thick moisturizer that comes in a jar. It contains something YSL calls a lumino-selective complex. Also Titanium Dioxide, Grapeseed Extract and Soybean lipids.Basically it hydrates while giving the skin radiance. Feels great. They say its for all skin types, including sensitive but I really think this should be used by normal to dry or combo skins. Not oily, which explains the rating I gave it. I also think it should be used as a night creme. I find it too heavy for the daytime.

Its heavily scented and although the scent goes away its enough to bother my allergies. I can't use this now as I'm on Differin and Triaz for the next 3 months but I'm sure a lot of gals might love this one, especially La Mer or Naura Bissť Diamond Cream lovers.

Popular Moisturizers